Free Fairly Knives T-Shirt! DanCo is the winner!

This looks pretty interesting Daniel. Put me down for 7312. Here in southern middle Tennessee we got us some wet sticky snow. It sure was beautiful out deer hunting this morning, but it can go away now.

Pat

Update - My salt lick is mostly eroded but I think it was supposed to melt into the stump it is on. I haven't seen many deer since that big one but you never know.

Snow - Still the same couple of inches of ice here but a storm is supposed to blow in

:D

That means I'm 7 high :eek: Best guess based math is fun! :D

I think we can call that 2".

135.jpg

Results in a minute... :D

Holy crap. I can't believe it. I was seriously about to try and buy one. Thank you so much. I will email you my info.
Dan

Holy crap. I can't believe it. I was seriously about to try and buy one. Thank you so much. I will email you my info.
Dan

Hey congratulations! I got your information and will get it out soon! Thanks for playing and enjoy the shirt!

I'll have another contest soon!

Grats on the shirt DanCo! I'm just gonna have to order another one, so my gf has something to sleep in.

Grats on the shirt DanCo! I'm just gonna have to order another one, so my gf has something to sleep in.

that is just weird, I would always be thinking of Daniel when I looked at her. Strange thing is my wife asked me to sleep in my Pink one when I won :eek: Congrats Danco

Well I am real happy about winning. Thank you everyone. Please forgive the story to follow. I am just starting to really make a job making knives (not an advertisement). When I started watching DFK taking off it served as inspiration. I am completely broke because every dollar I make is going into the business or to my wife and daughter. When i originally saw he had shirts I so badly wanted to get one to support Daniel. Every time I thought I was close something would come up and I would put it off. I entered this contest when I saw it and thought no way I would win but I thought give it a try. Now the good part. Day before yesterday, I was working on a knife that was finally going to be my first knife that I really made money on (I've made money but this was actually going to be a profit). It was going to be enough to upgrade to a knifemaker membership, buy a couple of belts, and I was finally going to buy a shirt. In my rush to finish I messed it up pretty well. I got real discouraged and thought maybe I am barking up the wrong tree with my endeavors. I put the KSO as it became away and drank away the anger. Next day I get online and see that I won, and it brought back all the inspiration. Just a shirt and it really made me want it again and my passion for knife making was or I should say is raging again. I worked on a replacement for my screw up until midnight last night and should have it done by Monday and the guy who bought it went ahead and paid me for it today even though its not ready yet. I love this stuff and I love Bf ,and Daniel "you are the wind beneath my wings". Just kidding man. Thank you for the shirt and inspiration, and thanks to all that read this rambling post.
Dan

Well I am real happy about winning. Thank you everyone. Please forgive the story to follow. I am just starting to really make a job making knives (not an advertisement). When I started watching DFK taking off it served as inspiration. I am completely broke because every dollar I make is going into the business or to my wife and daughter. When i originally saw he had shirts I so badly wanted to get one to support Daniel. Every time I thought I was close something would come up and I would put it off. I entered this contest when I saw it and thought no way I would win but I thought give it a try. Now the good part. Day before yesterday, I was working on a knife that was finally going to be my first knife that I really made money on (I've made money but this was actually going to be a profit). It was going to be enough to upgrade to a knifemaker membership, buy a couple of belts, and I was finally going to buy a shirt. In my rush to finish I messed it up pretty well. I got real discouraged and thought maybe I am barking up the wrong tree with my endeavors. I put the KSO as it became away and drank away the anger. Next day I get online and see that I won, and it brought back all the inspiration. Just a shirt and it really made me want it again and my passion for knife making was or I should say is raging again. I worked on a replacement for my screw up until midnight last night and should have it done by Monday and the guy who bought it went ahead and paid me for it today even though its not ready yet. I love this stuff and I love Bf ,and Daniel "you are the wind beneath my wings". Just kidding man. Thank you for the shirt and inspiration, and thanks to all that read this rambling post.
Dan

I am glad to hear that! The shirt is on the way too! That makes my day.

Knifemaking is a tough job, hard to make a profit and there are many days when you put tons of effort, materials and cash into a knife and wind up losing all of it. On the other hand it is all worth it! :D

Back