Fresh off the workbench - WIPs & Sneak Peeks

I'm partial to your walnut and chocolate browns and yep, RH carry.

Thanks Bud

What's currently on the workbench.

wip_dec2015_06.jpg

Bud what happened with the ISP ambidextrous HB sheath pictured? That is the sheath I have been waiting for for my Warthog. I haven't seen it listed. Did I miss the opportunity on that one?

Bud what happened with the ISP ambidextrous HB sheath pictured? That is the sheath I have been waiting for for my Warthog. I haven't seen it listed. Did I miss the opportunity on that one?

It was never finished. I posted this picture and noticed I forgot to pin the clip with a rivet. Kinda need to do that before you sew on the clip, glue it all together and stitch things up. I was like Charlie Brown when I saw it, "ARRRRRRGH".

It was never finished. I posted this picture and noticed I forgot to pin the clip with a rivet. Kinda need to do that before you sew on the clip, glue it all together and stitch things up. I was like Charlie Brown when I saw it, "ARRRRRRGH".

:D Even the best make mistakes now and then. LOL

Bud, have you ever considered making a few removable danglers available by themselves in your sales threads? It seems like there would be a market for them and I'd be anxious to hear what the rest of the forum thinks.

Bud, have you ever considered making a few removable danglers available by themselves in your sales threads? It seems like there would be a market for them and I'd be anxious to hear what the rest of the forum thinks.

I've offered them before .. and i don't mind offering those again. The biggest issue is shipping cost. I price the Dangler set up at $10 but shipping is $6 ... however, if you purchase a dangler along with a sheath, then it saves on shipping. Make sense?

I've offered them before .. and i don't mind offering those again. The biggest issue is shipping cost. I price the Dangler set up at $10 but shipping is $6 ... however, if you purchase a dangler along with a sheath, then it saves on shipping. Make sense?

I think its very reasonable to ship the danglers with a sheath purchase or add a shipping charge if purchased without a sheath. I probably won't ever have to worry about that though since I usually can't visit your sales threads without making a sheath purchase :)

Hi bud, do you have anything for a nessmuk this week? Thanks!

I'll have one for a WA Surls "Lil Ness" but I assume that's not what you mean. It helps if you narrow it down to which one? Regular Nessmuk, Camp Nessmuk, MiniMuk,, etc.

I'll have one for a WA Surls "Lil Ness" but I assume that's not what you mean. It helps if you narrow it down to which one? Regular Nessmuk, Camp Nessmuk, MiniMuk,, etc.

Got it! Will do next time, I meant the regular Nessmuk, will look out for next week's thread, thank you.

Bud, does the Arete fit into your standard scout pouches for the Bushfinger/BC/Kep or does it require a different pattern?

Thanks as usual!

Bud, does the Arete fit into your standard scout pouches for the Bushfinger/BC/Kep or does it require a different pattern?

Thanks as usual!

Dont own one, but I would think it would be better suited for a KE Bushie size sheath.

Thanks as usual!

Michael, I could fit an Arete in Buds 4"er taco sheaths.

From tonight's workbench. An updated redesign on my split pouch for the BF, BC, Kep, SP, RC, LF, and Arete.

557495a1-c36c-4f7d-b5f1-21d87dcc3780.jpg

Back