Fresh off the workbench - WIPs & Sneak Peeks

I'm partial to your walnut and chocolate browns and yep, RH carry.

Thanks Bud

What's currently on the workbench.

wip_dec2015_06.jpg

Bud what happened with the ISP ambidextrous HB sheath pictured? That is the sheath I have been waiting for for my Warthog. I haven't seen it listed. Did I miss the opportunity on that one?

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Bud what happened with the ISP ambidextrous HB sheath pictured? That is the sheath I have been waiting for for my Warthog. I haven't seen it listed. Did I miss the opportunity on that one?

It was never finished. I posted this picture and noticed I forgot to pin the clip with a rivet. Kinda need to do that before you sew on the clip, glue it all together and stitch things up. I was like Charlie Brown when I saw it, "ARRRRRRGH".

It was never finished. I posted this picture and noticed I forgot to pin the clip with a rivet. Kinda need to do that before you sew on the clip, glue it all together and stitch things up. I was like Charlie Brown when I saw it, "ARRRRRRGH".

:D Even the best make mistakes now and then. LOL

Bud, have you ever considered making a few removable danglers available by themselves in your sales threads? It seems like there would be a market for them and I'd be anxious to hear what the rest of the forum thinks.

bonafide

Bud, have you ever considered making a few removable danglers available by themselves in your sales threads? It seems like there would be a market for them and I'd be anxious to hear what the rest of the forum thinks.

I've offered them before .. and i don't mind offering those again. The biggest issue is shipping cost. I price the Dangler set up at $10 but shipping is $6 ... however, if you purchase a dangler along with a sheath, then it saves on shipping. Make sense?

I've offered them before .. and i don't mind offering those again. The biggest issue is shipping cost. I price the Dangler set up at $10 but shipping is $6 ... however, if you purchase a dangler along with a sheath, then it saves on shipping. Make sense?

I think its very reasonable to ship the danglers with a sheath purchase or add a shipping charge if purchased without a sheath. I probably won't ever have to worry about that though since I usually can't visit your sales threads without making a sheath purchase :)

bonafide

If you dont follow me on IG, a few sneak peek pics have been posted the past couple days; https://www.instagram.com/jou_fuu/

I'll also have a few Danglers w/hardware available this Tuesday.

bonafide

Hi bud, do you have anything for a nessmuk this week? Thanks!

I'll have one for a WA Surls "Lil Ness" but I assume that's not what you mean. It helps if you narrow it down to which one? Regular Nessmuk, Camp Nessmuk, MiniMuk,, etc.

I'll have one for a WA Surls "Lil Ness" but I assume that's not what you mean. It helps if you narrow it down to which one? Regular Nessmuk, Camp Nessmuk, MiniMuk,, etc.

Got it! Will do next time, I meant the regular Nessmuk, will look out for next week's thread, thank you.

Bud, does the Arete fit into your standard scout pouches for the Bushfinger/BC/Kep or does it require a different pattern?

Thanks as usual!

bonafide

Bud, does the Arete fit into your standard scout pouches for the Bushfinger/BC/Kep or does it require a different pattern?

Thanks as usual!

Dont own one, but I would think it would be better suited for a KE Bushie size sheath.

Scotcha

Gold Member

Thanks as usual!

Michael, I could fit an Arete in Buds 4"er taco sheaths.

bonafide

From tonight's workbench. An updated redesign on my split pouch for the BF, BC, Kep, SP, RC, LF, and Arete.

557495a1-c36c-4f7d-b5f1-21d87dcc3780.jpg