Front Flipper Button Lock Design

Oh man that sucks I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get straighten out for you this looks like an amazing knife to me. I'd buy one in a minute.

I know it's been a long time but thought I'd post an update. My buddy that was going to help with the prototyping was diagnosed with brain cancer which is what halted this project. He passed away last week. I'm hoping to get back into this as kind of a remembrance.

I need to find someone to help with the prototyping though. If anyone knows a person or a company who might be interested let me know. I'm going to put some feelers out there with a couple local shops. The production companies I talked to were only interested in producing it once I have a working design. They didn't want to deal with prototyping.

Thanks

I know it's been a long time but thought I'd post an update. My buddy that was going to help with the prototyping was diagnosed with brain cancer which is what halted this project. He passed away last week. I'm hoping to get back into this as kind of a remembrance.

I need to find someone to help with the prototyping though. If anyone knows a person or a company who might be interested let me know. I'm going to put some feelers out there with a couple local shops. The production companies I talked to were only interested in producing it once I have a working design. They didn't want to deal with prototyping.

Thanks
I very sorry for your loss brother. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your families.

Sorry to hear that. :( Always sucks to loose someone close.

Sorry for your loss. I hope you find a way to get this knife done in honor of your friend.

Smoke and prayers to you and your friends family CO_EDC. I hope you can see the prototype and final design come to fruition.

Back