FS: Benchmade, Spyderco, Chris Reeve Knives, Kershaw, ZT, Cold Steel, New+Used & More

Hi,
I'll take the Lone Wolf T2 Harsey folder. I need to ask you a few questions before I mail off your money order so if you can please contact me directly at vagabonding@gmail.com we can get the ball rolling on the sale! I look forward to doing business with you.
Thanx,
Michael

BTW if you have any close ups of the Lone Wolf you can send me when you email me, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you again!

i will be leaving to go to out of town to visit my cousin on december 12th through the 21st due to unforeseen circumstances. I will ship items up through the morning of the 12th when i leave. If you send money and it does not arrive prior to me leaving, i will ship the knife off to you as soon as i get back home. If for any reason this does not work for you, let me know and i will refund you promptly. I will still have email when i am out of town so feel free to contact me to purchase and for any questions you may have; thanks!!!

I received the knife I purchased today... quick service... thanks!

cbw

I got my knife today too. Thanks Nic. Hope all is well with your family.

Updated items, lowered prices, and added a few rare Microtechs and a full size Benchmade Skirmish
Thanks

Some items are being listed on eBay and so I have lowered them here as I would prefer to sell them on Blade Forums. They are:
-Benchmade 912D2 Stryker-$85
-Boker 84 LEO Damascus-$325
-Benchmade 941 Titanium Prototype-$490 OBO
-Benchmade Lum LfTi Monolock-$140

Thanks

can you do individual pics for the navigator, matriarch, and civilian please. i know you say nib but i need close up pics for these three please. especialy the civilian. you cant see on such small pics if they have any probs
EDIT: nevermind on the matriarch, dont like the CC models:)

Last edited:
Back