FS: Benchmade, Spyderco, Chris Reeve Knives, Kershaw, ZT, Cold Steel, New+Used & More

I havent heard back from you, do we still have a deal on the delica?

thanks

If the NIB PE Benchmade 710-801 M4 McHenry Williams is still available, I'll take it! Please let me know!

BK86

the Lone wolf is not marked sold.

i did sent you a mail on it, in case its still available.

please get back to me.

thanks

Very Interested - Terzuola Dual Action-Carbon fiber handle/bolster-Hand Ground-satin blade finish with dagger logo-plain edge-NIB w/ sheath-#0010

Can you send me a pic sibmobil@mail.ru

but I'll take the small regular sebenza with dual studs as described if still available. Please advise.

Thanks.

Professor.

Last post by the seller was over 6 months ago fellas, I doubt he's checking this post.

-CRKT S2 Titanium-ti handle, ATS-34 blade, frame lock, plain edge, in (incorrect) box with paperwork-condition is good but not perfect, I will add pictures as I can never tell the condition of titanium given it hides any use well. I rate it a 9/10 but you get to be the judge and if you don't like it, I give moneyback returns-$105 OBO

If this is the knife you sent me, then I you got it back from me and now selling ? Because if so you are a thief Zachary. I never got money back from you. Its been THREE DAMN YEARS.

Now forget about that 130$. Keep them if that money will make you happy.:thumbdn::thumbdn::thumbdn:

Back