FSH vs SFNO

If you want something between an SFNO and a FSH than you'd want. An ASH ... pretty much its the fsh blade on the sfno handle

Well one of my main desires is a thick blade that wont bend and can withstand chopping and batoning. I had read the SFNO was a thick blade that was extremely durable. I'll wait until I get it and then decide. Maybe I should consider the FSH with the thicker blade.

I doubt you will have any reliability issues with the .188 BG FSH, but if you want beefy maybe the .25 BG SFNO is the right blade for you after all.

Personal handing opinion of course, but prefer the bigger "Hearts" over the SFNO, and Nuked version of same.

dunno, just got my first Black on Black SFNO today and I'm kicking myself for waiting so damn long.... Now I just need a satin with tiger or snakeskin. I wouldn't mind a FSH but would rather .220+ in thickness, I just like hefty blades especially when they are wide/tall. They make a 5/16 BG fsh or a HHFSH but damn that's thick. MY miller bros m-30 was rediculous, sold her with plans to buy a 1/4" M-5 but then they stopped taking orders >_<

But still 3/16 is no slouch it should handle near anything you put it through.

Yea I didn't think they were alike. I love the FSH and also the SFNO. I just could never get into the ASH design. I'm not a fan of the blade or handles.

Yea I didn't think they were alike. I love the FSH and also the SFNO. I just could never get into the ASH design. I'm not a fan of the blade or handles.
Strait up Blasphemy lol but I guess to each his own, The ASH-1 Pics what started it all for me, and eventually led me here to BF

Last edited:
Back