• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Hey Mister, Wanna buy a Watch?

Whole bunch of watches, some new some used, and a couple multitools too. On the used watches there are no marks on the faces, as I wear them backwards, but the strap clasp will show a little wear from where I've rubbed up against stuff. The new ones are absolutly new and still have the plastic on them in some cases. I didn't get boxes with some of them.

Used Fossil Ti Watch - Not sure what model it is. Box and manuals included. $100 Now $60
Fossil_Ti_01_01.gif

Fossil_Ti_01_02.gif

Fossil_Ti_01_03.gif

Fossil_Ti_01_04.gif

Used Fossil Ti Watch - Battery dead but it works. I can't currently find the box but I

think it's around here. It should have the manuals in it too. - $100 Now $60
Fossil_Ti_02_01.gif

Fossil_Ti_02_02.gif

Used Gruen Ti Chrono Watch - I've only seen a couple of these. Picked up at Walmart and

swapped out for a new one about a year ago cuz they scratched the heck out of the

original replacing battery. Box and Manual Included - $80 Now $50
GruenTi_01.gif

GruenTi_02.gif

See the end of the Third Post for Trade and Sale Info.

New Seiko Mens Ti 2 Tone Chrono/Tach 100M SND451P - Box and Manuals Included - $210 Now $150
Seiko_SND451_01.gif

Seiko_SND451_02.gif

New Seiko Mens Ti Digital Chrono Alarm World-Time SNJ009P1 - Box and Manuals Included - $270 Now $180

Seiko_SNJ009_01.gif

Seiko_SNJ009_02.gif

New Seiko Mens Auto Diver with Divers Band 200M SKX009 - $120 - Taken

Seiko_SKX009_01.gif

Seiko_SKX009_02.gif

New Seiko Mens Chrono Flightmaster Pilot, Black Dial SND253P1 - $100 - Taken
Seiko_SND253_01.gif

Seiko_SND253_02.gif

See the end of the Third Post for Trade and Sale Info.

New Seiko Mens Auto Military See Though Back SNX807 - $100 Now $60 Taken Pending acceptance
Seiko_SNX807K_01.gif

Seiko_SNX807K_02.gif

Seiko_SNX807K_03.gif

Seiko_SNX807K_04.gif

New Seiko Mens Auto Oyster See Through Back SNKA15K - $90 Now $50
Seiko_SNKA15K1_01.gif

Seiko_SNKA15K1_02.gif

Seiko_SNKA15K1_03.gif

Various Used MultiTools - From Left to Right
SOG Pliers, Not sure what model, the box they are sitting on actually go to the other SOG Pliers - $25
Leatherman Wave. Loose When closed but tightenable I should think. They are fine when opened. Knife blade has wierd horizontal mark on it but is fine besides. No Sheath. $35 TAKEN
SOG Power Pliers. Orig owner sanded Lic # off of the side. Sheath is beat to heck. $25
Multitools_01.gif

I can take paypal(+3%, Paypal address is paypal at mckean dot com), cashiers checks, or money orders. First I'll take it gets it.

Things I won't trade for: Autos, Balis, Slipjoints, and dual sided blades (daggers). I'm also not a real big fan of Natural handle materials besides Pearl and Abalone. Stuff I'm looking for: Hinderer, Carson, Obenauf, TactiCool stuff... Or other watches, I'll combine stuff if needed.

Let me know if you have any questions or need different/bigger/better pics. Basic shipping is included for the CONUS.

Thanks for looking,

Greg McKean

OilMan
OilManAtMckeanDotCom

Last edited:
colubrid,
Emails are bouncing from this account bluerosyATcomcastDOTnet . Is that the correct address besides the caps?

thanks,

oil

The New Seiko Mens Auto Military See Though Back SNX807 is taken pending trade.

thanks Nakano 2,

Greg

Oilman,

For some reason this site is not allowing me to post PM's. It has done this before and then stopped. Now it started all over again.

I have been anxiously awaiting for your reply and did not check back here until this eve. I am still very interested in the wave and divers seiko.

Try me again at bluerosy at comcast dot net. I have been receiving emails from everyone else, so I don't know why yours are not coming through....

..Either that or maybe a mod can fix it so my private messaging works.:mad:

Colubrid

Ya, they just bounced again. Apparently my email server (Winsave) is listed on some spam list that Comcast no likey.:(

Thank you for the offers but I'm going to have to decline for now.

thanks for your interest,

Greg

This sucks. We can't get in touch directly. I want the Wave. I sent a email offer. Just answer me here and i will PP if you accept.

colubrid said:
This sucks. We can't get in touch directly. I want the Wave. I sent a email offer. Just answer me here and i will PP if you accept.

colubrid,
It's the old version of the wave. And I'd like to stick to my pricing originally but keep an eye on it because if it doesn't sell I might drop the price.

Greg

I was wondering if you could post a pick of the two SOGS with all the tools out?
I have never owned a Sog and don't know alot about them but I like the one on the left from what I have seen.
Also do you mail to Canada?
Thanks,
Kap

New Seiko Mens Auto Diver with Divers Band 200M SKX009 - $120 is taken but the New Seiko Mens Auto Military See Though Back SNX807 - $100 is on it's way back.

And Kapt, I'll try to get pics tonight. Sorry for the delay.

thanks,

greg

Kapt, here ya go. Sorry the pics are so bad.

First one(Unknown Model):
multitoolCompSOG01.gif

multitoolCompSOG02.gif

Second one(PowerPliers):
multitoolCompSOG03.gif

One on top of the other for scale(The unknown model on top of the PowerPliers):
multitoolCompSOG04.gif

Thanks,

Greg

Hello...

Any interest in a NIB SOG J48 folder on trade with the Seiko Military?

3.75" blade of ATS-34 steel RC 60. 8 5/8" overall. Weight 3.1oz. Carbon fiber handles.

sunshine, thanks for the offer but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass.

Greg

OIL

Is the "unknown model" actually shorter than the Powerpliers or does it just look that way because of the pic?

colubrid,
Yep, the Unknown model is a bit smaller than the PowerPliers.

ps. OIL is my dad, I'm just plain ol oil. ;)

Back