• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Hey Mister, Wanna buy a Watch?

pss. I forgot to put one watch on here but it's a MINT Seiko Diver with a Steel band. I'll get the model number and price when I get home but maybe I've already got pics on my server so I can show it to you. Lemme look.

oil

Found the pics: Model: SKX031 Price: $140 Now $120 Taken Pending acceptance

Seiko_SKX031K2_01.gif

Seiko_SKX031K2_02.gif

Seiko_SKX031K2_03.gif

Last edited:
Wali,
It is still available. Shoot me an email to oilman at mckean dot com and we can work out the details.

thanks,

Greg

I'm interested in the Seiko Flightmaster and the Seiko Diver you recently added. Here's a list of what I can offer in trade.

- Emerson CQC-7B BT Mint in box never used

- Pelican M6 flashlight, mint still on first set of batteries

- New Army Gortex Jacket (Med/Reg), never worn & Olive Green Army Field Jacket never worn (Med/Reg)

- Kevlar Helmet and various web belts, A-3 Bags, ammo pouches, canteens etc.

- Inova X5 brand new in package

Let me know if anything appeals to you. Even if we can do a partial cash/trade. Thanks.

coolhand68,
Sorry I didn't see your post til now but the Seiko Mens Chrono Flightmaster Pilot, Black Dial SND253P1 - $100 is now taken. Everything except it and the Pepsi Diver watch is still available. Thanks for your interest but nothing really sticks out on your current offer.

thanks,

Greg

All watch prices dropped and remember, I take trades too.

thanks for looking,

Greg

Back