• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gary Graley--One of the BEST!

Just completed a deal w/ Mr. Graley and he is one of the most honorable, gentlemenly, and just plain 'ole GOOD men I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with here on BF. Sent my knife out so fast that it arrived BEFORE my payment had even reached him. Knife was beautifully and carefully packaged, communication was always fast and super courteous and the knife was even prettier in-person than described. Don't even hesitate to work with this man. You can't go wrong! Sincerely--Jim Falor SEMPER FI

Thanks Jim, you're a kind man, appreciate your post, and agree the transaction went as smooth as any I've had, enjoy that knife sir, even though it has always been in your collection {wink wink} code for not letting the other half know it's new. ;)
G2

Plus that G2 is a sexy man....... :D I once had a great deal from him, too. He threw in those shower pictures for no extra charge. :eek: :eek: :eek:

ZZJake said:
Damn, I thought those shower pics were just for special friends :D

you guys are killin' me here, my wife must never know of this darker, albeit cleaner, side of me ;)
G2

Gary's broadening his presence in other forums and his service and style are every bit as good as you represent them to be here. Great deals, great treatment, first class all the way. :)

Agreed, just had a deal with Gary that went as smooth as any I've ever had. What an awesome gentleman to work with. His word is good as gold.

Ten Ring

Thanks guys! this last go at the sales block, each transaction has gone very smooth, everyone on time and great communication too.
Made it all go well.
Thanks again!
G2

I have to say that I had a good experience "dealing" with Gary, even though I did not get the knife!!! He was polite and thoughtful. I appreciated his patience. David Farmer

Thanks David, and folks take a look at the knives David has up forsale, pretty good deals there!
G2

Ditto on the positive G. G. comments. Although, I could have done without the visual image of Gary's shower pics. :eek: :barf: :D

I'm with Danbo on this :).

Gary made me a sheath a while back most likely doing me a favor since it really was not a style he had done before. I still use it and smile when I think about the person who made it. It does not get any better than that.

Dan and Gus, two of the best, thanks guys!

And Gus, I remember that sheath, stingray inlay for the out the front auto, scared me to make that one as I remember! lol
I was hoping to make it to Blade this year but can't swing it, maybe next.
G2

The softer side of Bastid.......:D

G2 rocks....don't believe I've ever heard a discouraging word spoken of him here!
Bought a cool Greco friction folder from him as I recall....:cool: :cool:

Larry S.

Gary W. Graley said:
Thanks David, and folks take a look at the knives David has up forsale, pretty good deals there!
G2
Thanks, Gary, but they are all gone at this point. I JUST missed the Lamey!!!!! If you want to get rid of another... :D

David Farmer said:
Thanks, Gary, but they are all gone at this point. I JUST missed the Lamey!!!!! If you want to get rid of another... :D

That reminds me of the old "Get Smart" tv series...
Maxwell Smart saying 'Missed me by That Much!' ;)

I am sorry that didn't work out for you David, no more Lamey's left but that John Perry forged bladed hunter seen Here.

G2

As long as everyone is heaping it on....my transaction with G2 was excellent, and the sheath even better! Now if he would only do 'em for fixed blades....:eek:

Gary has been making sheaths for me, and Luana since 1999, and always willing to accomodate us even at times when he shouldn't me being a pest :D I won't even ask anyone else to make us folder sheaths as Luana, and I have been very satisfied with his workmanship, and his presence of making them as perfect as possible. He is the go to guy :)
He will go to lengths to make sure the sheath is what you want in design, color, etc.
And besides all that he is just a great guy, friendly, and a family man whose family is one of the most important things in his life.
I am running out of kudos here Gary but mean everyone of them, and could not be for a more deserving person.
Luana, and I consider him a friend, and not just an acquaintance who makes sheaths for us.
Just our .02 cents worth rounded off to a buck twenty :)

Larry

Gary is one of the best.A wonderful sheathmaker.But even better human being.A fine gentleman,whom I have the privelage to call friend.

I'll surely have to print this out, except for the mention of the shower pictures :eek: and show this to my wife so she will understand what a great guy I must be ! :)

But really, thanks fellas, you've all been great to work with, email to and become fast friends as well, a family of sorts.
G2

Back