Gaw BK9 sheath

Here is mine
IMG_4426_zps581a636c.jpg
Beautiful picture, Pysop! How did you wear your blade coating like that?

Thanks for da Chance Brother
Blade in Da Mail
Congrats on dat Baby Girl, Merry Christmas to U and Yours

Da 9 doing camp chores

G4CYSGg.jpg

This pic is an oldie but I still like it. Wasn't able to get out for any new action pics. Thanks for the chance.

i-cT9fhs6-X4.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Closed 30 entries! If it lands on one of my comments I'll re-tap the button. I can't go live so I'll record it and post it up on YouTube then drop the link here. Baby is calling me so it'll be quick.

Thanks very much for the extremely generous GAW !!! I am certainly in for it.

bKkUB8o.jpg
WINNER!!!! once the video uploads on youtube, I'll post it. please send me an email with shipping info and i'll get it in the mail today. sorry for the delay, I finally got the baby to sleep. JD at the710customsheaths dot com or text me 408.593.5859

if anybody knows how to get ahold of bush-haus please let him know he won, I can't send him a message for some reason.

WINNER!!!! once the video uploads on youtube, I'll post it. please send me an email with shipping info and i'll get it in the mail today. sorry for the delay, I finally got the baby to sleep. JD at the710customsheaths dot com or text me 408.593.5859
CONGRATULATIONS TO BUSH-HAUS! Thank you, 710, for the giveaway!

Thanks guys! This is such a nice give away. I have been using the factory sheath for about 8 years (which in of itself is a testament to its durability). This will be such a nice addition to the knife.
710, I can’t thank you enough! Merry Christmas to all!!

Congrats Bush-haus!!
That’s one sweet sheath!

Thanks for the GAW JD, keep up the good work!

Back