GEC #35 Churchill Thread

A very attractive version there Ken. Cougar Claw is nice ribbed bone, somewhat like Winterbottom.

Arrived yesterday, the latest addition to my Sir Winston collection. I'm a big fan of single spring two-bladed knives and the 35 just tics every box for me.

The cougar claws I've seen posted here wear real nice. The dark parts lighten up and are quite attractive.

Arrived yesterday, the latest addition to my Sir Winston collection. I'm a big fan of single spring two-bladed knives and the 35 just tics every box for me.

I have to join in here Ken, my Cougar Claw arrived yesterday (makes 4 Churchill's so far) such a great knife:thumbsup::cool:
8j53IR.jpg

Reviving this thread, well, just because I’m obsessed with this pattern. Here’s my Churchill family photo. Ok, I know the bottom knife is not technically a Churchill but I like think of him as the black sheep second cousin.
Thank you, Ken, for bringing up the Churchhill again. They are one of the best all-around slip joints. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reviving this thread, well, just because I’m obsessed with this pattern. Here’s my Churchill family photo. Ok, I know the bottom knife is not technically a Churchill but I like to think of him as the black sheep second cousin.
The green bone is a beaut.

Reviving this thread, well, just because I’m obsessed with this pattern. Here’s my Churchill family photo. Ok, I know the bottom knife is not technically a Churchill but I like to think of him as the black sheep second cousin.
You picked a great pattern to be obsessed with Ken and what a wonderful pic!!!
My ebony Churchill has become so important to me, I recently sought out a maroon micarta as a just-in-case back-up. I do not want to be without one! Thanks for showing your fantastic collection, I'm trying to not be jealous. ;)

edit: to be more clear

Last edited:
I just went through this thread and I never had paid any attention to this pattern. The fact that it’s thinner than a two blade 78 because of the single spring makes me really want to check one of these out.

Gonna be paying attention to the exchange for an inexpensive one to try.

I swear there’s no end to this!

-Joe

Back