GEC #35 Churchill Thread

I just got out my Churchills to look at and this saved thread pops up again. How about that.

A timeless knife and a some really great pictures!

Wow, Rick, what a beauty!

Apologies if this was already stated, but what was the origin of this handsome knife?

Andrew

Wow, Rick, what a beauty!

Apologies if this was already stated, but what was the origin of this handsome knife?

Andrew
Thanks, Andrew. It was just a vision that I've had in my head for several years but never could find the right knife to apply it to.

I have a longtime obsession with the Spade shield and I used to own a knife with a nickle silver Spade shield. I thought the black on white Ace of Spades theme might look good on a Churchill so I figured what the heck.

Just in case that's not what you meant by "origin", it started out as a Maroon Micarta GEC #35 Churchill.

Holy cow, Railsplitter Railsplitter , I'm on the floor! I thought your avatar was just a fantasy 'mock-up' of some kind!

What fantastic scales! Now you need one each of the other suits! (heart, diamond, club) I would love that same treatment on a Fremont Jack or maybe a big ol 98 cattle knife.

Holy cow, Railsplitter Railsplitter , I'm on the floor! I thought your avatar was just a fantasy 'mock-up' of some kind!

What fantastic scales! Now you need one each of the other suits! (heart, diamond, club) I would love that same treatment on a Fremont Jack or maybe a big ol 98 cattle knife.

Hmm....Fremont Jack. hmm.gif Now you got my wheels a spinnin'.:D

New pictures of this Hunka knife!! :eek:
These handles came from a big, hunka, hunka burnin' Stag!!:D
View attachment 1019537 View attachment 1019538
Awwwww, thank you, thank you very much Charlie:cool:
Y9lUrZ.jpg

Ha ha!! Great picture of the sneer, Paul!!
I love Elvis!! Back in Buffalo, 1957 (13 years old), the Hound on WKBW played "Jailhouse Rock" 17 times in a row, and I listened to it every time!!

Ha ha!! Great picture of the sneer, Paul!!
I love Elvis!! Back in Buffalo, 1957 (13 years old), the Hound on WKBW played "Jailhouse Rock" 17 times in a row, and I listened to it every time!!
Huge fan here as well Charlie, 1520 on your dial;) we had Elvis on all the time growing up:thumbsup::cool:

Back