General Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - I'm in the same boat awaiting a reply and refund...

Am I the only one still waiting on a complete refund?

I decided to bail 25 days ago, and emailed Brian accordingly, requesting a refund for the three knives I had pledged. On March 22, I received a partial refund, for only the least expensive of the three knives. An immediate email requesting the remainder of the refund, and a followup post here four days ago, are still unaddressed. I included the Pledge ID numbers in both emails and in the most recent post here, so there should be no question about what is expected.

Brian, please process refunds for pledge IDs 16065567 and 16065598.

Am I the only one still waiting on a complete refund?

I decided to bail 25 days ago, and emailed Brian accordingly, requesting a refund for the three knives I had pledged. On March 22, I received a partial refund, for only the least expensive of the three knives. An immediate email requesting the remainder of the refund, and a followup post here four days ago, are still unaddressed. I included the Pledge ID numbers in both emails and in the most recent post here, so there should be no question about what is expected.

Brian, please process refunds for pledge IDs 16065567 and 16065598.

You are not I am still waiting on the refund for 1 of my 2 plus the extra for liners. I have sent 3 emails since the 22nd. Brian please contact me if needed. galassak AT gmail DOT com, thank you.

Same here. I've sent an email to Brian asking for a refund 5 days ago and still nothing.

Brian, if you are reading this, my pledge ID is 15478512 and I would like my $165 refunded please. Thank you.

I've been really disappointed to hear of all the roadblocks in this process. It seems that Brian can't catch a break.
However, everything I have read points to Mr Evans being a stand-up guy. I'm going with that. I'm in for the long haul. :thumbup:

Jeff

Status was updated three days ago, with a familiar sounding eight week estimate to completion from a new shop. Also, BRK is sending a refund check.

Questions for Brian:

Is the purchase order with the new shop contingent on your receipt of the BRK refund?

When is that refund expected?

How long will the new shop take if they don't start right away?

When will our outstanding refunds be processed?

This has been a long road that's turned into something I think no one expected but I still have faith and trust in Brian and I'm sure he's doing all he can. I'm staying in and seeing this through to the end confidant that the final product will be worth it. Keep your head up Brian you still have plenty of supporters out there.

Guys, I have to close this thread because the original post that I've been updating has gotten too long. Apparently there is a 15,000 character limit on a post, and with my latest update it pushed the number of characters to 15305-ish. So, I started a new thread, General Update #2. Same format, same stuff. This thread is now closed, but everything will remain up for posterity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back