GeofS January 2020 GAW

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Gold Member
Hello Brothers,

Having been the recipient of a lot of generosity on this board in 2019, I’d like to give back. :)

Would anybody like a brand new 2019 Forum knife?
OYmvrk4.jpg

She sure is a stunner! Kudos to all that were involved in creating it. :thumbsup:

The Rules:
  • This one is for Beckerheads only.
  • To participate, you must have posted at least 15 times on the Becker Boards in 2019 (I will check).
  • To enter, tell me what new Becker knife you’d like to see in 2020 (my example: a BK14 in S35VN) and post a pic of your current favorite Becker.
  • One entry per person.
  • The window to participate closes this Wednesday, 1-8-20 at 9am eastern.
  • A winner will be selected randomly at that time.
Happy New Year, all! :D

Edit: decided to close this early on Wednesday instead of Friday.

Last edited:
That's one awesome looking folder there. It's funny, I started my knife hobby at a young age with old Case and Schrade knives. I got away from them when I came to BF and discovered all the new cool knives with cool locks, steels and handle materials. But nowadays, I'm rekindling an old passion for the traditionals again.

I love the Becker line up and I'd like to see some of the popular models come with a limited edition steel. Any steel would be fine, surprise us @Ethan Becker! A limited run with 3V would be the shiznit though!

My current favorite Becker, as it sees more use than any of my other knives.
weCbWAj.jpg

Thanks for the extremely generous giveaway Geof!

Awesome GAW Geoff; good on ya for doing this. That forum knife looks sweet.

Not an entry, since I just won an obscene prize myself. Just wanted to post my usual new Becker knife wish: a bird and trout model. Tweener handles. Something thin and slicey. Doesn’t even have to be in a fancy steel; make it in D2 to keep the price down while providing some rust protection. Hopefully one day.

Hello Brothers,

Having been the recipient of a lot of generosity on this board in 2019, I’d like to give back. :)

Would anybody like a brand new 2019 Forum knife?
OYmvrk4.jpg

She sure is a stunner! Kudos to all that were involved in creating it. :thumbsup:

The Rules:
  • This one is for Beckerheads only.
  • To participate, you must have posted at least 15 times on the Becker Boards in 2019 (I will check).
  • To enter, tell me what new Becker knife you’d like to see in 2020 (my example: a BK14 in S35VN) and post a pic of your current favorite Becker.
  • One entry per person.
  • The window to participate closes next Friday, 1-10-20 at 9am eastern.
  • A winner will be selected randomly at that time.
Happy New Year, all! :D

Awesome giveaway GeofS GeofS . I’m not an official Beckerhead, so not in, but that’s a really generous way to start out a new decade. Nicely done, and happy 2020 to some lucky Beckerhead!

Wow another Mighty Generous GAW by you GeofS :thumbsup::thumbsup: ! Not an entry cause I already have one of those little Beauties and some lucky person will have a better chance of getting this one :) I have never been disappointed with 1095 :D but if a D-2 or S35VN 15,16 and 17 came out o_O I would be buying more Knives :p don't have a favorite yet .
IMG_2835.JPG
But I'am very fond of all the above :D

Back