Gerber Blades?

Garageboy,
Whatever you do don't ask about benchmade!!!! You'll be reading replies til Christmas!!!

SOG is better than decent, in my opinion, and in general quality tends to surpass Gerber.
However, SOG has yet to get my money due to alot of their designs being available in comboedge only :(

I like the older Gerbers better. They used better steel convex grinds,and had more useful designs over-all, although they do look somewhat dated now. That being said, I still like Gerbers, and think they are on the upswing again.

The Gators are good users, the Yari looks really cool, Spectre looks nice, for example. Good multi-tools, good hatchets, versitile line-up. If only they would bring back some of their old models...

The Gerber Gator series is such a fantastic product line that it's surprising that some of the lower end makers are even bothering to compete against it.

If you have a small amount of cash to spend on getting a big working folder, look no further than the Gator.

I got a Yari a while back. Sportsman's Outlet, I think. Cost $40 to $60 I think. I bought it because it was cheaper than the Nimravus or Fallkniven S1 and F1 and Hoodoo spoke well of it. It's nice. Nicer now that I took the black coating off of it and polished it up :)

Back