Getting close to the weekend! Random knife pics...

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Bolster and liner set up!

Ironwood, Blackwood, Cocobolo and Stabilized Maple...

Nakiri!

Wrought iron ferrule, ironwood center piece for multi piece handle... ironwood and blackwood!

Ironwood!

Box of folders in progress!

Gyuto (Chef's Knife) Geometry! Only at 80 grit and will get even thinner! ...off center pic

Look' good man. That ironwood is sexy, and I am excited to see what you do with that wrought iron piece. HEY DID YOU SEE MY EMAILS MAN I MAILED YOU EVERY FIVE MINUTES

Ironwood is looking great Daniel. Man, that is one of my favorite woods for handles.

Ironwood is looking great Daniel. Man, that is one of my favorite woods for handles.

Man it is some hot looking stuff... I just got my new order in too! I opened the box a few minutes ago and am floored. :cool:

I made a big commitment and now have about 30 sets of ironwood scales, each one incredible! :D

Last edited:
Im sensing... ironwood handles are in the future for a buncha knives.

Excellent. Most excellent. That stuff looks great :)

Awesome stuff there! Really excited when I see that box of folders....amazing! !!

Wow, looks good man. Can't wait to see what it goes on.

Thanks! Kitchen knives galore! I bought a lot so it can acclimatize and I will have a good stash when it does. Gotta stay ahead of the wood buying! I used to cut opals, same thing with them. :D

This wood is nuts by the way, wow!

Awesome stuff there! Really excited when I see that box of folders....amazing! !!

Thanks! Look out for more soon.

I love success stories. :)

Buy stock now! err wait I don't have any :D buy knives now! lmao!

I can't wait to see some of this stuff all glued up.

Me too! I'm going to glue up loads of wood/liners/bolsters, etc... I have pins in black micarta and stainless steel, will do hidden pins for strength along with the ones you can see. I just priced some Sterling Silver pin material and may even use some of that, this ironwood is that nice.

ironwood or blackwood wood is good!

:cool: For the kitchen knives I'm sticking to those two with the occasional contrasting piece... the ironwood and blackwood are ideal for kitchen knives and look great so I'll keep the style!

OK, I gotta ask . . . . I have seen chef's knives, I have seen kitchen knives with names that sounds like the CDC should be involved, I have seen knives that could cut down small groves of oak trees, I have seen knives that fit into wallets, etc. etc. . . . . . and, by the way, all pretty daym cool looking I might add.
But I have yet to see what every woman wants in her kitchen, & if Sally T has ask me once she has ask 20 times . . . . . . . . . . .
"Billy, if your friend in Colorado can make all those gorgeous knives for the kitchen you show me (insert drumroll), "Why hasn't he made a matching set of steak knives" ??? :confused:
OK, I ask, now I can watch football in peace . . . . :D
Be safe.

Last edited:
Back