• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ghostrider Fobs and Lanyards

STEVENKIM said:
His lanyards are SWEET, especially for the SAKs. Since they dont have clips, the lanyards are very functional in the sense of getting it out of your pocket.
Thanks Steve,
Glad you like them.
DaveH said:
pm sent for PP address.
Your order has been shipped. PM sent. Thanks.

BTT.
I have tried to standardize my pricing for the standard fobs. However, special orders may not be consistent with those prices.

I also have 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch, stainless steel, ball bearings on order.

BTT.

I just recieved some more stainless steel ball bearings. I now have them in sizes: 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch, 3/4-inch, and 1-inch.

BTT.

I've been busy doing custom orders, but some are still for sale, and I have also made a few others. Will post pics when time permits.

This thread has gotten to be a monster, and some poeple have mentioned that it is difficult to figure out pricing. I have started a new thread with new lanyards: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3706740#post3706740

I still do special requests, and this thread does still apply. That means terms, materials, etc... However, I will no longer post new items here, and will try to aviod posting here.

I have also changed my shipping policy. The Signature Confirmation that I was using was causing inconviences for some people, so I am switching to Delivery Confirmation. Hope this helps.

Hey- I've used mouseballs for the steel ball in some of mine. I used to work at a recycling company and gathered them there. You can leave the rubber covering on to get better grip on the cord or cut it off. Some brands of balls have a covering that comes off easily and some don't. So remember, save those mouseballs!

Back