Give away! (Will starts when hit 2000 views) The Kizer Lieb(V2541) designed by Azo

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Which one you like the most?
kizer_inc_20201010-1.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-2.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-3.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-4.jpg kizer_inc_20201010-5.jpg
-Lieb
-
*GAW: As last GAW test thread, that thread views over 2000 and reply over 30 then we will hold the first GAW thread. Here is the GAW rules, tell us which one of the Lieb you like the most down below and subscribe to our Youtube channel.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtsal03HugNHminC2UJ--Q?view_as=subscriber)
We will randomly pick a number from you guys replies and give away a Lieb when this thread gets over 2000 view and 30 replies.

We will announce the winner both at the Youtube and here the Blade forums. Good Luck.

Hi, everyone! Great news!!! We randomly picked two winners of this GAW thread and announced them on our Kizer Youtube channel. Please click the link to see the result:
Congratulations to the winners of this thread again! And please send your name, number and address to Marketing2@kizercutlery.com, the shipment will be arranged as soon as possible.

-#kizer #kizerlieb #kizerknives #knife #edcknife #knivesofinstagram #everydaycarry #flipper #N690steel #micarta #knifepirn #knifelife #knivesofig

Last edited:
Very cool!

I like the dark micarta with the decorative divots.

The blade shape is nice, I also like the full flat grind. The pivot accent is a nice touch. Is there a pillar or standoff for a fob or lanyard?

Thank you for the opportunity. Subscribed.

Very cool!

I like the dark micarta with the decorative divots.

The blade shape is nice, I also like the full flat grind. The pivot accent is a nice touch. Is there a pillar or standoff for a fob or lanyard?

Thank you for the opportunity. Subscribed.
Thank you, there're two standoff. In case messing up the number, I would reply less hope you guys understand.

Nice! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel.

I like the one with no divots. It looks like a fabric Micarta with some very attractive color striation. I'd love to try out one of those.

I like the brown micarta with divots. Has more of an agricultural/earthy feel to it like I would want to use it dirty.

-
*GAW: As last GAW test thread, that thread views over 2000 and reply over 30 then we will hold the first GAW thread. Here is the GAW rules, tell us which one of the Lieb you like the most down below and subscribe to our Youtube channel.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtsal03HugNHminC2UJ--Q?view_as=subscriber)
We will randomly pick a number from you guys replies and give away a Lieb when this thread gets over 2000 view and 30 replies.

We will announce the winner both at the Youtube and here the Blade forums. Good Luck.

-#kizer #kizerlieb #kizerknives #knife #edcknife #knivesofinstagram #everydaycarry #flipper #N690steel #micarta #knifepirn #knifelife #knivesofig

so just curious...
How do you verify that we have both replied to this thread AND subscribed to the YouTube channel?

For example, I’ve done both, but I often use different email accounts for various sites, subscriptions, etc... often with no ties to each other.

I like the micarta non divot. You all really came back this year. You didn't release anything new for quite some time and then BOOM, like 20 new models!

I actually think the Ge or Genie is one of the best looking new knives I have seen this year.

so just curious...
How do you verify that we have both replied to this thread AND subscribed to the YouTube channel?

For example, I’ve done both, but I often use different email accounts for various sites, subscriptions, etc... often with no ties to each other.
Thank you for the good question. We trust our fans. When they reply we believe. We hope they all did it for real, not because if they're not we will feel distrusted but because for the fair GAW event.

I prefer the darker brown micarta; but minus the "divots".
Not an entry, as I'm not subscribing to the youtube channel. (I think I subscribed to two channels 6-7 yrs ago, and the notifications quickly became annoying & I unsubscribed. Neither were knife channels; and I haven't subscribed to another since.)

I prefer the darker brown micarta; but minus the "divots".
Not an entry, as I'm not subscribing to the youtube channel. (I think I subscribed to two channels 6-7 yrs ago, and the notifications quickly became annoying & I unsubscribed. Neither were knife channels; and I haven't subscribed to another since.)
Thank you for your honesty. We will make sure not sent any annoying news but only fun or useful videos. You could subscribe and join the GAW then unsubscribe after the GAW if you feel that annoying. Have a good day.

Thanks for running this GAW! I've almost bought the Lieb a couple of times now. I like the plain brown micarta version best (no cutouts/milling).

It reminds me a bit of the Junges, which I own and like. But definitely different enough to own both. :)

Nice! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel.

I like the one with no divots. It looks like a fabric Micarta with some very attractive color striation. I'd love to try out one of those.
Thank you!

Thanks for running this GAW! I've almost bought the Lieb a couple of times now. I like the plain brown micarta version best (no cutouts/milling).

It reminds me a bit of the Junges, which I own and like. But definitely different enough to own both. :)
haha, Thanks for the love of Lieb

I just ordered the dark brown (with dimples) from KnifeCenter, their website said it was in stock but a week later I found out it wasn’t! Oh well. At least I’ve come to find out I actually prefer the new, lighter micarta design (no dimples) better! Maybe it was meant to be. When is Kizer doing a production run of the new micarta? Looks sweet.

Back