Giveaway: Aurora Borealis Kodiak Chopper ! WINNER ANNOUNCED + OFFER

satin / green please - great give away ! thanks - it looks really heavy duty, sk85 sounds like a good choice for this design

Thank you for bringing this sweet knife into existence. I’ve watched with interest since you first started posting about it, timing didn’t work out for me when they launched so this is a great opportunity. Black blade and green handle please and thank you.

Guys I am humbled by the level of interest in this knife... I never expected more than 10-12 entries for the giveaway lol

Hello gang !
I would like to give back to the awesome people at bladeforums by doing a giveaway.
I have already sold quite a few of my aurora borealis kodiak choppers on bladeforums and I am very grateful for that. People who bought them seem to like them so I think it would make a nice giveaway !

Here is the video about the rules of the giveaway

Good luck to all !
Thank you very generous black blade green handle

Very awesome and generous. I saw your post on the Bushcraft USA forum and wanted to enter. I would love the green handles with the black finish. Thanks for the chance at the great giveaway.

Oh this will rule up here in the Pacific Northwest.

Whip one up with a satin blade and green handle and I'll be one happy camper.

This looks like a lot of fun to play with - congrats to the winner, whoever they may be.
If it's me, satin and green, please.

thanks for the generosity and best of luck with future sales!

Back