Giveaway Fletcher Knives Custom Karniboro Cleaver from USA Made Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta tell ya, as of right now it gets used every day. It's thin enough for choppin' and slicin' veggies and I've dismembered more chickens than I can count, so far. My daughter's BF lives with us and he does a lot of the cookin' in the house along with my daughter, ( they both have luncheonette experience so they're both very good cooks) he takes care of it like the fine tool it is. He hand washes it when he's done and then meticulously dries it and puts it away on it's own spot on a hook over the kitchen counter. I'm actually quite impressed he appreciates it, uses it at my home and takes care of it for me. Maybe when the kids move out and get their own place someday I'll give it to them as a housewarming gift. :) He's already eyin' up my perfectly seasoned cast iron skillet.

If you do a lot of meat and food processin' and the big monster 7 lb monster cleaver seems too heavy, the Fletcher Karniboro is well worth the money and won't disappoint. The CPM 154 is reasonably stain resistant although it will rust if left out wet and in a damp environment but with minimal care will last a lifetime. It takes a great edge and is easy to maintain with my regular kitchen sharpening stuff, a fine diamond hone and a ceramic hone followed by my strop. Only when it needs it though, so far a few swipes on my ceramic hone is all it needs to come back to bein' able to push cut newsprint.

Im in! My family always likes to get together for Easter and cook things underground. We've done a pig and the occasional sheep but my family is big and my grandpa could use a big chopper like that. Thanks guys!

I’m in. My wife recently asked me to pick up a larger chopping knife for her. I think this would fit the bill to say the least!

Thanks!

This giveaway ended months ago . . . there are pictures of the cleaver being used by the winner . . . and folks are still jumping in. :D

This giveaway ended months ago . . . there are pictures of the cleaver being used by the winner . . . and folks are still jumping in. :D

I would think the decent thing to do before throwin' your name in for a GAW would be to read the rules, participate in the contest and above all, at least be aware if the GAW is still goin' on or had a winner been picked already.

Anyone else wants to enter, just a heads up. I won this great cleaver months ago. I would highly recommend gettin' a Fletcher Knives Custom Karniboro Cleaver from USA Made Blade because this one is already won and I use it nearly every day. :)

My best friend is a meat cleaver enthusiast and we went through the police academy and i carpooled with him everyday in the academy and he never asked for one penny. He ended up meeting his wife at the academy who happens to be my other best friend and He is one of the most stand up officers and people out there and is a huge meat eater, especially pork. I would love to win this to gift to him to say thank you for being my brother when i needed it, always watching my 6 and to let him finally have something physical to show how much we appreciate how hard hes work and done for us.

There is a chicken out back I would love to introduce to that cleaner. If I win, BBQ bird is on the menu.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I give up, I can't believe they take the time to register, create a name and enter the GAW yet they can't take the time to read the thread.
Lmao! This is one of the craziest things I've seen on the forums so far. They're like lemmings heading to the edge.
Glad you are enjoying it though T.Erdelyi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back