Giveaway: TiSurvival Modular Titanium Chopsticks and Face Mask

Esteban, I can not thank you and your wife enough. The mask and chopsticks are amazing. I had to leave town 11 days ago and your package arrived while I was gone. I got home late yesterday or I’d have posted photos and thanked you and the Mrs. sooner.

For everyone else, if you were on the fence about ordering anything from TiSurvival, don’t be. I’ll be placing an order soon.

The communication, shipping and updates are top notch as well.

96JTvEc.jpg

6cRGNSX.jpg

hmm, that's interesting.. A lot of people nowadays take advantage of the situation we are in and open their own little business by selling handmade masks. I mean, that's great, people help people because there's a big lack of masks sadly. As for me, I had the urge to buy a lot of masks at once so that I wouldn't have to worry about it and I did so. I found a site where I ordered a whole pack of KN95 masks from and now I don't worry about it.

Last edited:
Esteban, I can not thank you and your wife enough. The mask and chopsticks are amazing. I had to leave town 11 days ago and your package arrived while I was gone. I got home late yesterday or I’d have posted photos and thanked you and the Mrs. sooner.

For everyone else, if you were on the fence about ordering anything from TiSurvival, don’t be. I’ll be placing an order soon.

The communication, shipping and updates are top notch as well.

96JTvEc.jpg

6cRGNSX.jpg

thanks for the kind words. Hope everything serves you well.

take care,
Esteban

Back