• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GLOWWORM Vol.2 Tritium-Lantern *** Preorder *** open NOW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi -

Please add me to the list - Titanium Satinized with Green tritium vial.

Thanks!

mqqn

How long is this pre-order open? I'd really like to order one of these but I've gotta get a few other things in order before I commit...

You only put me on the list for one. When we emailed back and forth I added a 2nd one. Just making sure that you are making the 2 different ones I ordered.

Hello,

I would like to order a TITANIUM BEADBLAST with GREEN Tritium

Thank you, Howard (howardcdouglas@gmail.com)
BF: hodo615

Toby, do you still have space on the list? I am also interested in one of the Workys.

List is still open until today, so let me know your order 2 wishes:)

to all others, i will updates the list later today

Do you sell the tritium vials by themselves, separately? I've got a few ideas for lexan scales I'd like to try. Thanks for any info.

Do you sell the tritium vials by themselves, separately? I've got a few ideas for lexan scales I'd like to try. Thanks for any info.

Yes i do in my tritium-shop, another Thread, not here.

List has been updated, pre-order is closed ;)

Closed?! Is there any way I can still get in? I really want a copper with green trit

Closed?! Is there any way I can still get in? I really want a copper with green trit please. Shooting you an email too.

I just found this today. If you have room for one more please include my order of : titanium satinized with green tritium.

Thanks,
Sourceqi

I just found this today. If you have room for one more please include my order of : titanium satinized with green tritium.

Thanks,
Sourceqi

I would Like to order

1Glowworm in Titanium 2 tone (satinized with beadblasted wells) with Blue Trit
1Glowworm in Titanium natural satinized with Red Trit
TY
Geoff

Hey Toby you said the list was updated but you didn't put me on it. I know you said I was in but I just wanted to make sure please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back