• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GLOWWORM Vol.2 Tritium-Lantern *** Preorder *** open NOW :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the list! I would like a bead blasted titanium one with ice blue vial with a green spare vial. I would also like the tool. How much are they and can I order one of them too!

1 titanium stonewashed with green tritium

Ok Guys, last Spot.

Pre-Order is closed! All Glowworms are spoken for! ;)

@g37guy

I need an Email from you with your Full Name and Shipping Info, otherwise i cant
complete your preorder. ;)

I just noticed what you had me listed for. Very close but a little off. I want 2 orange tritium vials in one of them. The second one I want 1 yellow and 1 green tritium vial. I just wanted to be clear.

You cant put 2 tritium vials in the Glowworm.
The Glowworm fits one Trtium vial in Size of 22.5x3mm.

All described in the first Post ;)

If you want to change your order nust let me know.

Please put me in for a two tone copper with green tritium. Also put me down for a spare orange and spare ice blue tritium. Thanks.

*** update ***

production has started....you guys will informed next week, the ones that has not
informed me about shipping adress etc. will get an PM today

P1030714.JPG

I hope you all guys will have a happy new years party. ;)

All the best for 2015. :)

BTW, i have a few Worms left... ;)

also one Sterling Silver plted Glowworm left (in the middle) and some Toxic Green ones (left)

image233.jpg

I sent you a PM and haven't received a response. Are my lanterns and tritium vials going to be shipped soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back