Go Large--The BF Big Folder Thread

Carbon Fiber Friday with another score from CCKS last weekend, couldn't resist this ULTRAlight John Kubasek custom...the weight and action on this thing are pretty mind-blowing 🤯
1000015409.jpg
So...blade is steel core, sandwiched with carbon fiber ? :cool:

Carbon Fiber Friday with another score from CCKS last weekend, couldn't resist this ULTRAlight John Kubasek custom...the weight and action on this thing are pretty mind-blowing 🤯
1000015409.jpg
Hey, Congrats on your work making the cover of the March 2024 issue of Blade magazine!
As soon as I saw the engraving on the Hawk Deadlock, I knew it looked familiar, very cool!
image.jpg
image.jpg
What a knife!

It would be so nice if we could have an idea of a size for comparison. I mean, if I don't know what knife it is it's difficult for me to tell the size. How about a lighter by the side for size comparison? ;) Or just write the model name. Otherwise, when I see just a blade on my screen I don't know how big it is; is it 2" or 5" in length?

It would be so nice if we could have an idea of a size for comparison. I mean, if I don't know what knife it is it's difficult for me to tell the size. How about a lighter by the side for size comparison? ;) Or just write the model name. Otherwise, when I see just a blade on my screen I don't know how big it is; is it 2" or 5" in length?
Just hit reply for any knife you are interested in and ask your questions.
The BF member who posted the picts., will be more than happy, I would think, to fill you in on the particular knife you're asking about.

Back