Good Kydex for K-BK-2

I have a couple of sheaths from him for some Howling Rats with a ferro rod holder, I can't tell you how handy that has been...

You can't say because it's been so handy on innumerable occasions or because the statute of limitations hasn't expired? ;)

Hey Guys...

WoW..

Thank you so much...

I Very much appreciate the kind words...

I'm in the process of getting a KaBecker 2

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

I reasoned with myself, that after the conclusion of deer hunting season, I needed something to do in order to cope with the withdrawal symptoms that invariably come after the close of the season. Subsequently, I have gone on a knife (purchasing) binge. After getting several more Cold Steels, I wound up with a Becker BK2. Needless to say, I am impressed and have now found myself fervently seeking information on the care and sharpening of it. While not much of a thread/comment poster, I am new to Blade Forums and would like some straight linear answers about this particular blade. I have read and viewed many of the posted reviews and videos, but have not found anything that is all-inclusive for this blade. It would fantastic if the Great Ethan himself would enlighten me about its merits and care/sharpening requirements.

HARK, WHO CHOPS THERE? .... IT IS I , THE GREAT BK9 AND I SEE THAT YOU GOT A HOLD OF MY LITTLE BROTHER. BUT DO NOT UNHAND HIM, FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PUNISHED.....

hey guys, just kidding... anyone out there with suggestions... good info appreciated.

another alternative is to get one of the older Eagle sheaths off ebay designed specifically for the BK0-2 Campanion...

if you get a good price, you'll be ecstatic as they are one of the best ever quality sheaths i've seen. they're not kydex, but top quality lined cordura.

there's also some leather BK-02 sheaths from time to time.

Bladite

www.onscenetactical.com, run by a member of bladeforums (Normark). He has a great reputation here and does top notch work. I have one of his sheaths for my Companion, it is very heavy duty and really suits the knife. You will not have to send in your knife.

Bill

I second OST's work. extremely high quality, battlefield proven and Eric and crew are great to deal with. :thumbup:

Hey Guys..

Thanks Again...

Thanks Bushman..

I Now own a Kabecker 2...
Sheaths are Available,, just keep forgetting to take pics before I send them off...

Here is a picture of the sheath for the KaBecker 7

kbecker2.jpg

KaBecker 2 sheath is Identical, just doesn't have the Companion blade

Thanks again Guys

Eric
O/ST

Back