Good to See You Here!

James . . . Good move. We need a Tennessean here to keep the rest of these guys (especially the knifemakers from Indiana) on their toes. :rolleyes:

I know you'll do your part.

BTW, nice to meet you at the Gathering! :thumbup:

Last edited:
What? What the hell is Ralph taking about? Haha...........

Well this is just great, I'm not longer at the bottom of the knifemakers forum. :grumpy: Damn you Terrio!
Can't have nothin nice anymore I tell ya!........and there goes the nieghborhood that's for sure.

Seriously though. Ralphs right! Good move. Glad to see ya here. Now, let's hear a speach or see some knives or something!

Yup that's me, holdin' up the bottom.

Wait... what?

Thanks guys! There will be a lot more content coming soon. :)

Content! Pics! Beer, food and knives! Congrats on the subforum James.

So, this is where you have been hiding. Brought you some beer. Congrats!!!

p2120917.jpg

Right on, James.

I think you made a good choice by getting your own s/f.

You will probably be busier than ever.:thumbup:

Welcome to Bladeforums, James. I hear that you have quite a following. Something of a cult if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks guys! I had nothing to do with starting that cult, honest.

Lets get a pic thread going

Picture thread is up and running. User/client pics are strongly encouraged!

I think for now we'll just keep the chat and silly stuff right in here :) Did someone mention beer?

I like beer.

I don't generally care much for dark beers, but it turns out, this stuff is actually quite mellow and tasty...

K_beer_zps176abf4e.jpg

Thanks, Ethan and Moose!

Congrats on the new digs James!

This new prototype "Fugitive" in Elmax made it back from the Fall 2013 Beckerhead Gathering with no damage. I haven't sharpened it yet, and it got a pretty good workout batonning and whittling red oak for the firepits. Still doing just fine for a little food-prep work. :thumbup: I scaled-up the handle size a bit on this one, and I'm happy to report that both large dudes and petite women found it comfortable. I'm going to be sending this out to another cat for more testing soon...

fugitive001_zpsc1129b90.jpg

Just for you Trade -- food and a Terrio knife!

Congrats, mate. I'll look forward to seeing what happens in here. :p:thumbup:

It's about darn time;)

Good to see this!

Let me know how I can help;)

BTW, nice to meet you at the Gathering! :thumbup:

Nice to meet you as well! I have a couple of those Altoids tins you brought along to share... I'm thinking of putting some cool stuff in one and doing a GAW here pretty soon...

Let me know how I can help;)

I'll be asking you to beat the snot out of a knife or two in the next couple weeks and tell me what ya think. Perhaps I should organize a full-on pass-around... it's been quite a while since I sponsored one. It's always fun and informative :)

I'll be asking you to beat the snot out of a knife or two in the next couple weeks and tell me what ya think. Perhaps I should organize a full-on pass-around... it's been quite a while since I sponsored one. It's always fun and informative :)

Sounds good. I can help you organize it if you like. People need to experience these things to understand what it's all about.

(They are fun, too)

Awesome! Congrats on getting your own place Terrio! Can't wait to see what all kinds of shenanigans we get up to in here! ;)

Awesome! Congrats on getting your own place Terrio! Can't wait to see what all kinds of shenanigans we get up to in here! ;)

Shenanigans and silliness and laughter and good clean fun and whatever-else-not... I'm all about that!

Also, sweet knives... I'm about that, too :)

Back