1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gossman Knives picture thread

Discussion in 'Gossman Knives' started by Gossman Knives, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    Yo
    You can get a psk for about a hundred bucks.

2. Uncle Timbo

Uncle Timbo Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2005
    Thanks brother, but for some reason or another, at age 62, I've bought and sold so many knives that at this time in my life, I'm enamored with the concept of the Kephart.
    I Don't just want a Gossman, I want Scott's version of Horace's Kephart.
    You tend to get picky in your old age. :confused:

3. Murman

Murman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 11, 2015

T.O., Apocryphiliac and Uncle Timbo like this.
  4. Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    Just to keep it going:

IMG_20180427_235854~2.jpg

xxwarderxx and TPVT like this.
  5. Murman

Nov 11, 2015
    IMG_20180531_191445~3.jpg

xxwarderxx likes this.
  6. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    I caught the bug...

No big ones yet. I’ve carried the Tusker quite a bit so far and love it. I like the others as well and looking forward to getting some more carry time.

Looking at the pic, I realize I have 4 that are basically the same size. o_O I may have to narrow that down a bit and try to get a biggin.

Maybe something like Murman’s python Tusker ;) and/or a Kubo 2. And then a Bolo and/or a BBT Lite (excited to see more on this!)

[​IMG]

7. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    nice collection. do you mind naming the models? i’m familiar with some of them, but curious about the ones to the left and right of the UNK.