Gossman Knives picture thread

Yo
I currently do not have any of Scott's beautiful knives. Currently.
If someone would be so kind, I'd dearly love to see Scott's version of a Horace Kephart.
I can only imagine and dream of someday owning one.
Thank you ahead of time my brothers in steel.
You can get a psk for about a hundred bucks.

Yo

You can get a psk for about a hundred bucks.
Thanks brother, but for some reason or another, at age 62, I've bought and sold so many knives that at this time in my life, I'm enamored with the concept of the Kephart.
I Don't just want a Gossman, I want Scott's version of Horace's Kephart.
You tend to get picky in your old age. :confused:

I caught the bug...

No big ones yet. I’ve carried the Tusker quite a bit so far and love it. I like the others as well and looking forward to getting some more carry time.

Looking at the pic, I realize I have 4 that are basically the same size. o_O I may have to narrow that down a bit and try to get a biggin.

Maybe something like Murman’s python Tusker ;) and/or a Kubo 2. And then a Bolo and/or a BBT Lite (excited to see more on this!)

MKl9Rsa.jpg

I caught the bug...

No big ones yet. I’ve carried the Tusker quite a bit so far and love it. I like the others as well and looking forward to getting some more carry time.

Looking at the pic, I realize I have 4 that are basically the same size. o_O I may have to narrow that down a bit and try to get a biggin.

Maybe something like Murman’s python Tusker ;) and/or a Kubo 2. And then a Bolo and/or a BBT Lite (excited to see more on this!)

MKl9Rsa.jpg
nice collection. do you mind naming the models? i’m familiar with some of them, but curious about the ones to the left and right of the UNK.

Back