Gosstoberfest 2012

It is pretty good for what I did with it. But my go to Gossman chopper is the overlooked Gosshawk.

I think he has a few left, I've been planning on adding one to my next order, pretty soon, they'll all be gone. What I saw of the finished ones were really comfortable.

I actually have one of the first versions. Been thinking about getting one of the new ones. Last I talked to Scott there were like 4 left and after that no more. Just no demand. Seems crazy to me cause I use mine all the time. It rides every day in my truck.

Hope you can make it sometime CD.
Those of you that enjoyed those pumpkin pie Cliff bars should try the peppermint stick Cliff bars. Picked up a box of them at Wegmans today. yum yum
Scott

Anyone know what the upper stag handled knife to the right of the patches is called???
Post #29 under the glass display.

Thanks Y'all, and i hope everyone's been doin good and all are safe and well. :thumbup:
BloodGroove4570

Anyone know what the upper stag handled knife to the right of the patches is called???
Post #29 under the glass display.

Thanks Y'all, and i hope everyone's been doin good and all are safe and well. :thumbup:
BloodGroove4570

BloodGroove, Im not exactly sure what the model is called. I believe it is one of Scotts personal knives that he made for himself.

Back