Grab bags round 2 official pic thread

Sweet haul! I can only hope to score a Battle Saw in my inbound bag!

I think the Grab Bags were a huge success, and would love to see them done yearly, or at least every other year.

That battle saw is sweet. Really digging the SFNO as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My last box arrived this evening, making for a total of 5 between the 2 runs. 5lbs of goodness, but it makes me sad that there are no more of these grab bags coming for me.

just received mine

QaFAQaq.jpg

anyone can identify them for me? :p

i need to learn how to make sheaths... i have so many knifes that it would cost me too much maybe to buy them haha

It is 100% Rams Horn, I have the Anorexic Boss Jack and AMS combo with green liners, and I have the Anorexic Boss Jack with that same handle you got, super sweet, I have read that rams horn is one of the toughest horn handles there is as it is like a bunch of woven fibers instead of the more (potentially) brittle bone like horns. I was researching rams horn quite a bit because of my Busse scores, as well as some Arno Bernards I got. Suposedly really tough stuff.

I would love to pair my ABJ with same config with that blade, so I would have 2 matching combos!!! Am man can dream.

Great, great score!!!

Cam

Here's mine - shipped a couple weeks ago and was just delivered to me by a family member.

Somehow I managed to get the same two blades as my only two other Busse knives, which is actually pretty awesome.

Anyone know what the handle material on the custom shop MSe is?

And I believe that's a sage coating on the SHe2, but it's not coated along the spine; and I don't know what that kind of finish is called -- difficult to capture in the pictures

i286541539303555493._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539303555677._szw1280h1280_.jpg

i286541539303555676._szw1280h1280_.jpg

It is 100% Rams Horn, I have the Anorexic Boss Jack and AMS combo with green liners, and I have the Anorexic Boss Jack with that same handle you got, super sweet, I have read that rams horn is one of the toughest horn handles there is as it is like a bunch of woven fibers instead of the more (potentially) brittle bone like horns. I was researching rams horn quite a bit because of my Busse scores, as well as some Arno Bernards I got. Suposedly really tough stuff.

I would love to pair my ABJ with same config with that blade, so I would have 2 matching combos!!! Am man can dream.

Great, great score!!!

Cam

Ram Horn is some pretty amazing stuff. Some of the toughest natural material out there.

Garth

Back