Grab bags round 2 official pic thread

How do ya like the AA? Fit your hand well with the large finger grooves?

It's an incredible piece of gear. At first touch it seems too big, and I consider myself to have big hands.

ad27b79ad892896ae03ce802a999ed3f.jpg

But if you slip your palm slightly toward the back of the handle and adjust your grip accordingly it actually settles really nicely.

70dd4987794504b873390c874557f604.jpg

It's probably not your thing if you take anything smaller than an XL glove, but given some time I think it's a blade that could grow on you in a big way. Now all we need is the zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:
Awesome score! That's the same combo I got just different colors, I love the AA I just think they could have deleted the spacer between the pinky and ring finger. I saw pictures of a Dodo AA online and that looked like an awesome grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked my bag up at the customs office today.

5ZdxeTe.jpg

regular SHe2 - silver hammered / orange + green
511 - bama clay
MSe - sage / pumpkin
311 - moss green

My first small Res-C handles, and i love them:)
The 511 is such a nice light and compact knife for 5" of sharp edge. Not the most flashy one, but it feels super useful, a real workhorse.
The MSe also feels very nice in hand, i thought i'd like this one and i do.
Not really sure yet about the SHe. She's a real beast, a bit too heavy for my liking. But on the other hand, the handle feels amazing and i really dig her looks. Probably can't let her go:D

Have adjusted a bit to the AA wide splayed finger grip. My regular sized mitts grab it normally, not necessarily one finger in each cutout, and it feels fine. My problem? Once I possess a knife for five hours or so, it stays in the collection.

Just got a Shipping notice, my 5LB Bag will be here Monday, got in off the waiting list, my 2nd Bag from this run, and 3rd Bag total

Just got a Shipping notice, my 5LB Bag will be here Monday, got in off the waiting list, my 2nd Bag from this run, and 3rd Bag total

5Lbs?!?!!! :eek:
Great Gods of INFI! I can't wait to see whats in that grab bag!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Finally got my shipping notice, too. I also have a 5lb bag coming! Ordered 1 initially with the 2nd offering, and was able to get in on a 2nd bag when I called the office. These will be bags 4 and 5 in total.

Bad part is it will be here Thursday, but since I'll be working, it will be Friday before I can get it.

5Lbs?!?!!! :eek:
Great Gods of INFI! I can't wait to see whats in that grab bag!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Great Fods of INDI lol
But ironically It"ll probably be a bunch of SR101 lol
Which is still fine, theres at least a few BG models i wouldn't mind at all

There are a few I'm really hoping for, but I'll be happy with all. If I get duplicates, son, dad, and brother will have a Merry Christmas.

Finally got my shipping notice, too. I also have a 5lb bag coming! Ordered 1 initially with the 2nd offering, and was able to get in on a 2nd bag when I called the office. These will be bags 4 and 5 in total.

Bad part is it will be here Thursday, but since I'll be working, it will be Friday before I can get it.

I received my shipping notice today - another 5lb bag! This is the only one I ordered - ordered just a few mins after Garth posted the thread.

5lbs - that is heavier than my WTF box!

best

mqqn

Just got a shipping notice for a 4lbs bag, should be here Tuesday.

Last edited:
Arrived today!

IMG_20161027_155249080_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161027_155331088_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161027_155423788_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161027_155355763_HDR.jpg

A D-Guard Battle Mistress in blue/black G10, a Ratweiler with a Bowie blade - and it has what seems like thicker handles, and I am not sure what the smaller knife is but it has maroon/black G10 and some sort of gold crinkle coating.

Fun package to open and some awesome knives - thanks Jerry and crew!!

best

mqqn

Nice haul.
The small knife is a MSE.

Nice haul.
The small knife is a MSE.

Thank you sir! I was being a little lazy, there have been a few of the Mean Street Ergo's posted previously - I was very excited to get my delivery!

That MSE is very nice in hand. Now to see if Chad has ideas for a nice sheath....

best

mqqn

Just got done opening my box. Turns out, it is only 1 of the 2 I have coming. Not sure why they weren't shipped together, but it just means more anticipation!

Anyway, here is my score. Happy, for sure, as the ASH2 is one I was hoping for.

Back