Grab bags round 2 official pic thread

I am not familiar with that kind of sheath, how is that suppose to mount or attach? What are the 5 holes used for on either side?

I am starting to have an unhealthy obsession with the hammered silver and black canvas scales. I recently acquired a boom parang in the combo and can't stop looking at it.

Yeah! I'd love a black and silver baby boom :snowman:

3/16 and 1/4 are the lean and thick cut.

Hey CHEMMINS!
Hope all is well in the Central Republic of Alberta!
Do you think you could shoot me an e-mail or pm?
Nothing serious, not about knives or anything...
No rush, whenever you have a chance...
L8R C!

I hate to see this thread get inactive - I still don't have my shipping notice -

Is anyone else still waiting?

best

mqqn

My bag.....sadly.....lol.

TG-M if it was full size it'd be staying.

It is a lean chop house.

The AMS must be bit special. Tagged at $207. All the others are $187 with g10 handles.

Last edited:
Mine left my freight forwarder over night and I should have it in hand Monday/Tuesday.

Here's all I know so far:

gb2_wrap.jpeg

I hate to see this thread get inactive - I still don't have my shipping notice -

Is anyone else still waiting?

best

mqqn

I'm still waiting my shipping notice. I talked to Shaley last week, and she said it should be this week.

Not that im not happy for you guys, but watching this thread is definitely more Exciting when you got a Bag if your own coming in the mail. Once imagination goes wild lol at least mine does lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

At this point, the longer wait could mean there's chances of WTH's and trail scalpels in the newer bags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should ship at the end of next week. I've never owned a Busse before until I bought one off the forum over the weekend, I have yet to receive it but ordered a grab bag anyway haha.

Talked to The Mothership this morning. One more leftover Grab Bag on the way. Nice to have a bit of excitement to spice up the life. Photos within a week or so.

Similar to Chemmins. I've got 3 TGm with this and the op2w offering so at least 1 has to go.
pgaQ1Q5.jpg

Talked to The Mothership this morning. One more leftover Grab Bag on the way. Nice to have a bit of excitement to spice up the life. Photos within a week or so.
Dang. I hope if it happens there will be a little bit of a wait. I'm tapped out and I like all of my grab bag blades enough that I can't decide which one to sell.

I think what he meant was that new blades popped up or someone backed out so that he got in on one, but that is just my interpretation. It does look like, at this point, the 02PW blades are being represented cyclically in the bags.

Back