Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

I agree with you I think !!! That board is actually an old box that I have had since 1973 that was in a house that we bought and the box had Universal Meat Choppers in it . I just can't find a board shaped like Wisconsin .

Harry
LOL! :) That’s a good one buddy! :eek: You got a saw don’t you? ;) Make you one! :D

Harry did you take finished photos of the new cane? I would like to have seen it. It looked like it was going to be really nice in the WIP photos I saw that you posted.

bSyDue0.jpg

Harry did you take finished photos of the new cane? I would like to have seen it. It looked like it was going to be really nice in the WIP photos I saw that you posted.
I have not taken any pictures of the finished cane yet . I expect to see my friend before Christmas so I still have some time to take some and then I will post them for you to see before I give it away .

Harry

The ebony trim is one of my favourites from GEC. Looks-wise, the best comparison I've heard was to a tuxedo. Pure class.
I like it also because ebony stands up very well to humidity changes, too. Where I live is fairly dry, and a lot of natural materials shrink and expand over the course of a year. The 23 in the photo is from 2012 and has transitions just as tight as the 44 which just arrived in the mail yesterday.

GECEb_Gr.jpg

The ebony trim is one of my favourites from GEC. Looks-wise, the best comparison I've heard was to a tuxedo. Pure class.
I like it also because ebony stands up very well to humidity changes, too. Where I live is fairly dry, and a lot of natural materials shrink and expand over the course of a year. The 23 in the photo is from 2012 and has transitions just as tight as the 44 which just arrived in the mail yesterday.

GECEb_Gr.jpg
Love this photo, makes me want more ebony. I think this cover material was a bit of a sleeper for me as a relatively new collector 4 or 5 years ago. It's understated, so easy to blow by. But the more you're in this hobby, the more you appreciate it. Nice collection there, HotGuts HotGuts . I especially love the examples with light wood in them.

Love this photo, makes me want more ebony. I think this cover material was a bit of a sleeper for me as a relatively new collector 4 or 5 years ago. It's understated, so easy to blow by. But the more you're in this hobby, the more you appreciate it. Nice collection there, HotGuts HotGuts . I especially love the examples with light wood in them.
Thank you, MCar! :thumbsup:

Harry my friend.......

You could post this photo everyday, and each time I see it would be.......( Nodding head " Yeah Harry"..... )
Thank you very much my friend . Your very kind comments are greatly appreciated . I think we both really appreciate the Natural Beauty of Stag that is quite unlike any other Material . Man has tried to create something like it many times but have fallen far short of it . Then I will be getting a 44 and a 14 in Stag as they become available to add to the picture .
BE WELL MY FRIEND !!!

Harry

Back