GSO 20 request thread

I think there should/could be a set of swords, short and regular... maybe a GSO20 and GSO26? What a pair the two would make...

I think there should/could be a set of swords, short and regular... maybe a GSO20 and GSO26? What a pair the two would make...

I love your desire for a real, full length sword. Do envision single or double edge?

On a separate note, why stop at 20 or 26 inches when we could lobby for a GSO60?

I love your desire for a real, full length sword. Do envision single or double edge?

On a separate note, why stop at 20 or 26 inches when we could lobby for a GSO60?

hahahahaha not sure about a 60, I was thinking of two slightly straighter backed Japanese style swords, much like the super assassin. I am sure the 20" would be more "practical" but the 26" would look way cooler above my TV...."dork alert"

Lol... let's try not to scare Guy off from this project before we can get him committed to this ultimate blade of blades.

GSO 20 will be able to handle anything you put in front of it, whether a patch of trees that needs clearing or a group of zombies.

Lol... let's try not to scare Guy off from this project before we can get him committed to this ultimate blade of blades.

GSO 20 will be able to handle anything you put in front of it, whether a patch of trees that needs clearing or a group of zombies.

Agreed, I think A GSO-20 is a great start, As much as we want it, would be interesting to see how well it would sell? I'm sure IF it happens that would be a big driver in future runs...

I could have really used that GSO 20 on Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll have them in time for next turkey day.

I could have really used that GSO 20 on Thanksgiving. Hopefully we'll have them in time for next turkey day.

part of me says i don't want to be "that guy" who cuts a turkey in half with a sword to shocked faces...but a much louder side says....yes yes you do want to be that guy, because that guy has a GSO-20 and that is awesome...

part of me says i don't want to be "that guy" who cuts a turkey in half with a sword to shocked faces...but a much louder side says....yes yes you do want to be that guy, because that guy has a GSO-20 and that is awesome...

Lol.

When our GSO 20 makes it to production, I think I may have to start EDCing it. Can't see myself putting it down. 20" of CPM 3V sharpened by Guy. I'll be finding excuses to cut, chop, and slash anything that needs it. Carving turkey, chopping firewood, opening Amazon packages, and mail envelopes.

Lol.

When our GSO 20 makes it to production, I think I may have to start EDCing it. Can't see myself putting it down. 20" of CPM 3V sharpened by Guy. I'll be finding excuses to cut, chop, and slash anything that needs it. Carving turkey, chopping firewood, opening Amazon packages, and mail envelopes.

junk mail will have no idea what hit it...won't need a shredder any more!

But how much would it cost ???

I hesitate to speculate a price only because I would not want to get people excited about a fictional product at a price that would make it non-profitable for them to make (ergo killing the idea before it ever started). But as far as such things go, I would imagine that their value would be well above most in the industry making it a very attractive buy for those inclined to carry such joyful creations...

I hesitate to speculate a price only because I would not want to get people excited about a fictional product at a price that would make it non-profitable for them to make (ergo killing the idea before it ever started). But as far as such things go, I would imagine that their value would be well above most in the industry making it a very attractive buy for those inclined to carry such joyful creations...

Lawyer or politician ?
:D

I was wondering Redwpod what are the knives pictured with your GB axe ? GSO 4.1 ? The other I have no idea but looks nice

I was wondering Redwpod what are the knives pictured with your GB axe ? GSO 4.1 ? The other I have no idea but looks nice

That would be a Boker JTN, it was a gift from the wife when I turned 30. It has a silly name and crappy sheath but is one tough little bull dog of a knife. The other is in fact my trusty 4.1, both are in green canvas.

But as far as such things go, I would imagine that their value would be well above most in the industry making it a very attractive buy for those inclined to carry such joyful creations...

Totally agree.

The cost would likely be an extremely great value for the product. And there's definitely a market for that size at Guy's quality and value.

I was bored and know how busy the team over at survive is....figured I'd give this project a slight boost:

Back