Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I dare say I have posted this before, but I came across the pic while searching for another file on my PC. From 800 AD :eek: :thumbsup:

G0z0tBp.jpg
That is super cool...and it has a cap lifter :)

Ya all the boys were showing off it was funny. But it was one of the better practices I have had at this school on 3 years. So we go until 1st week in July. Weight training for an hour then on the field for an hour and a half, 5 days a week. With some passing or 7 on 7 tournaments. Then 1st and 2nd week in July off. Then full pads, then game third week in August. So we will be busy. Two practices a day after our break in July.
Sounds hectic and gruel. Thanks for the information.

Thanks Jack, yes, the 'leetle friends' do look like they're from south of the border. It's a pin that's made from matchsticks.
IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

That's cool Preston :) :thumbsup:

Old pattern. Bet Thor had one.

Definitely! :D :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Very interesting 800AD knife. Has both elements of the Lambsfoot and the Seax. At least it looks that way to me.:)

That's amazing. Just amazing! Nothing else to say. Amazing.

Glad you found it of interest guys, pretty incredible huh? :)

:D :thumbsup:

Beer fridge loaded up, more in the door too. ;) Gonna have family over for a lil bit of food, drinks and some fire pit action! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
View attachment 1121974

Have a great time Taylor, wish I could stop by :) :thumbsup:

That is super cool...and it has a cap lifter :)

I'll be hitting the hay soon folks, but I hope you all have a great weekend :) I'm going to take this one out with me tomorrow :thumbsup:

EESVncT.jpg

That's cool Preston :) :thumbsup:

Definitely! :D :thumbsup:

Glad you found it of interest guys, pretty incredible huh? :)

Have a great time Taylor, wish I could stop by :) :thumbsup:

I'll be hitting the hay soon folks, but I hope you all have a great weekend :) I'm going to take this one out with me tomorrow :thumbsup:

EESVncT.jpg
Thanks Jack me as well! Got some good local IPAs and some good old stand-bys as well. Hope you had a great Friday friend.

mitch4ging mitch4ging Dennis,The one thing the Porch has taught me is humility. What’s some rain compared to life threatening weather events? Thank you for the kind words. Your Lambsfoot has beautiful covers. Be safe and be well.
Harvey, I hope I didn't come across as insinuating that our situation was worse, and I apologize if thats how I sounded! I was just commenting on our current weather conditions.

Thank you for your wonderful comments!:)
Dennis, hope you stay safe. I remember those F5s and that OKC had several just a few years ago. Scary that a tornado will destroy so selectively. We get them here ,but, thankfully, not the numbers and with the force that you do. May your Lambsfoot protect you.:D:D
Thank you very much, Preston! Keeping the '19 and a flashlight in my pocket! Worked so far@:cool::thumbsup:
Todays Lambsfoot is Ashleys Stag :D
View attachment 1121146
Is the Lamb jewelry for the jewelry?:D Nice, Dave!
John, I'll help your wet lamb out with another lamb :D
View attachment 1121302
He's a handsome wee little guy!;)
Went for a little walk. Maybe this picture will redeem me a little... Lamb in a sea of wild berry bushes.
Lovely, John!
The sunshine really fires up the red in your covers!:):thumbsup:
Oh, shiny, happy Lamb! Looks beyond pristine, Dave!:):thumbsup:
Good Afternoon Guardians. My other Senator was feeling unloved. Took him with me on a walk with Ari.
96123757-e6f2-402d-9f22-3d728752d387-jpeg.1121875
Wow, a real treat, Harvey! Lovely stag!:eek::thumbsup:
That Snakewood looks stunning, Taylor!!:cool::thumbsup:
Hi Guardians and anyone else who may be taking a look around here.
Hope EVERYONE has a GREAT Friday! :thumbsup:
OG
View attachment 1121917
Love your PiP photos, OG! Great photo!;):thumbsup:
Another photo of Ironwood.:cool::thumbsup:

2gxr28j.jpg
Fantastic photo, José! Incredible how you captured the flow of the grains of the wood!:eek::thumbsup:

EESVncT.jpg
Oh, the regrets! Lovely stag and pattern weld combo!:cool::thumbsup: nice, Jack? :)
Looks pretty wet, Dennis. Stay dry. :)
It's a little soggy for sure! The worst part is getting the dogs to go outside to do their business!:D:thumbsup:

Now, for the Love of the Lamb!

axQmb1a.jpg

Last edited:
Harvey, I hope I didn't come across as insinuating that our situation was worse, and I apologize if thats how I sounded! I was just commenting on our current weather conditions.

Thank you for your wonderful comments!:)

Thank you very much, Preston! Keeping the '19 and a flashlight in my pocket! Worked so far@:cool::thumbsup:

Is the Lamb jewelry for the jewelry?:D Nice, Dave!

He's a handsome wee little guy!;)

Lovely, John!
The sunshine really fires up the red in your covers!:):thumbsup:

Oh, shiny, happy Lamb! Looks beyond pristine, Dave!:):thumbsup:

Wow, a real treat, Harvey! Lovely stag!:eek::thumbsup:

That Snakewood looks stunning, Taylor!!:cool::thumbsup:

Love your PiP photos, OG! Great photo!;):thumbsup:

Fantastic photo, José! Incredible how you captured the flow of the grains of the wood!:eek::thumbsup:

Oh, the regrets! Lovely stag and pattern weld combo!:cool::thumbsup: nice, Jack? :)

It's a little soggy for sure! The worst part is getting the dogs to go outside to do their business!:D:thumbsup:

Now, for the Love of the L

axQmb1a.jpg
Thank you, Dennis. I sure admire that knife. I'd give my eye teeth (if I had any left :rolleyes:) to have one like it. Grats :thumbsup:
OG

Back