Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

First congrats to Jose and Joshua. Thanks Jack for the very generous give-a-ways! You are truly a special person, for all you do on this thread and BF is general.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dog training was a full day yesterday, there were more than usual because the competition season has started around here and folks want to tune-up their handling skills and, of course, the dogs retrieving and blind running skills. Never know how many dogs will show for training...especially on a Saturday. We had to do a set-up for hunt test dogs, then another for the field trial dogs. I didn't get home until 1915 hrs..tired and hungry. Today my hunting buddy and I took the dogs to another training area and let the dogs hunt up a few birds that stray onto the grounds. The dogs love it and get them ready for the fall.

Opening up this thread and seeing that I was ten pages behind I won't even try to catch up today. I have weeds, yucca and cactus that needs to be taken out before I mow, plus other chores that I didn't complete the other day.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for the new week!
DSC_0253.JPG

Love that horn!:cool:
Thanks Mark. This one seems to be my Saturday knife.

Cheers Kevin!
Back at ya, Dwight

I always enjoy seeing the Lambshank, Chin.

Well, everything is ready here at Grumble Towers for Round 1 of the Guardians 1000 Page Giveaway Draw! :D :thumbsup:

WvZI8JC.jpg

u8KpTZ7.jpg
Your method is so much more traditional than that random number generator thing. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Jose and Joshua!!!

A Lambsfoot pic from my dog walk yesterday.
46987320264_83f1f4bae3_h.jpg

one of the dog walkin' spot.
47776432731_d8f7c40fae_h.jpg

Here I am! Holy cow, thanks for all the love fellas!

With my luck lately I didn’t think I’d win, but I’m not complaining!

Thanks Jack for an awesome giveaway. I’ve never owned anything in horn, so I’ll take that one.

Here’s what will be welcoming a new member:

View attachment 1123357 View attachment 1123358 View attachment 1123359

Congratulations Joshua! :) Great stuff, I'll go and take a few pics for you, and draw our third winner :) :thumbsup:

First congrats to Jose and Joshua. Thanks Jack for the very generous give-a-ways! You are truly a special person, for all you do on this thread and BF is general.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dog training was a full day yesterday, there were more than usual because the competition season has started around here and folks want to tune-up their handling skills and, of course, the dogs retrieving and blind running skills. Never know how many dogs will show for training...especially on a Saturday. We had to do a set-up for hunt test dogs, then another for the field trial dogs. I didn't get home until 1915 hrs..tired and hungry. Today my hunting buddy and I took the dogs to another training area and let the dogs hunt up a few birds that stray onto the grounds. The dogs love it and get them ready for the fall.

Opening up this thread and seeing that I was ten pages behind I won't even try to catch up today. I have weeds, yucca and cactus that needs to be taken out before I mow, plus other chores that I didn't complete the other day.

Hope you all had a great weekend and are ready for the new week!
DSC_0253.JPG

Sounds like a very fulfilling time Preston, hard work, but satisfying :thumbsup: Cool pic :) :thumbsup:

Your method is so much more traditional than that random number generator thing. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Jose and Joshua!!!

A Lambsfoot pic from my dog walk yesterday.
46987320264_83f1f4bae3_h.jpg

one of the dog walkin' spot.
47776432731_d8f7c40fae_h.jpg

:D :thumbsup:

Great pics Kevin, looks like you had a great day my friend :) :thumbsup:

Here's some more pics of your prize Joshua, I'll get it off to you in the post this week :thumbsup:

kdMOO6H.jpg

OJEtGiW.jpg

CJ4aXGR.jpg

But we still have a limited edition African Rosewood Lambsfoot up for grabs...

So...

LNGbD2I.jpg

Congratulations Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has taken part, and congratulations on also being a part of the best thread in the best forum on the internet :) :thumbsup:

Just coming up to midnight here, so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow folks :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:

congratulations Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has taken part, and congratulations on also being a part of the best thread in the best forum on the internet :) :thumbsup:

Just coming up to midnight here, so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow folks :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:
congrats Taylor. I got geographically very close

Thank you Jack for a fun and exciting GAW that kept us all entertained. And thanks for your generosity and all that you share with us here.

GRATS TAYLOR :thumbsup: You got a beauty for sure, WTG :)

Thank you for the opportunity, Jack and again grats on reaching the 1000 page milestone and for making this place so very special.
I find it hard to believe it happened last Monday and here we are 32 pages later already!

OG

Thanks, Gary. Good to see you here.
Great to see you here GT, and thanks for the kind words, and fab pics :) :thumbsup:...
Thanks for the friendly greetings, Vince & Jack, even when I'm often AWOL. :)

There may be regional differences, and I think it depends on what kind. Folks wear political "campaign buttons" and trade "pins" at sporting events, so I hear both. Never badges. :p "We don't need no stinking "badges!"
UxUbGTM.jpg
Good answer, Rachel; first thing I thought of when I saw Jack's question was the Sierra Madre clip you posted! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: I enjoyed seeing your GAW LamFam pic, as well as those of all the other entrants! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

BIG CONGRATS to @Pt-Luso JTB_5 JTB_5 and tmd_87 tmd_87 for the elegant ebony, the breathtaking Big Horn, and the ravishing rosewood lambsfoot knives that each of you won, respectively, in Jack's generous and celebratory 10^3 pages GAW!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I also have been trying to crouch a bit recently. Hard to believe I used to do 100 six-count squat-thrusts in twelve minutes. Step one for my legs is probably walking my old 45-minute loop again.
Oil the joints!
NLQoOca.jpg
Good advice and matching pic! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Aging seems to require more and more time and effort to maintain fewer and fewer of our former abilities. :(:rolleyes:

GT I already signed up for the walking track which will be a godsend in the winter. :thumbsup::D https://www.slsfamilysportscentre.com/facilities
Good plan, Dave! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I enjoy walking, but outdoor winter walking can be quite treacherous. :eek:

Nice flock, GT. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:
Great Flock of Fleece (and LambShark:D) Gary!:cool::thumbsup:
Great collection, the Lamb Shark is an interesting piece.
Thanks for the kind words GT, and for letting us see that fabulous collection :) :thumbsup:
John & Dennis & Preston & Jack, thanks for the complimentary remarks about the little company of lambsfoots under my guardianship. :)

Gary I thank you for the kind words my friend! If you’ll check out post #20093 you can see them all but one! :D
Thanks for "granting my wish", Ron. ;):thumbsup: What an impressive, fantastic flock! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

5K Qs 5K Qs Your 2018 Ebony Black Jack is a handsome Lambsfoot.
And an absolute beauty it is, GT.
It's a fine-looking knife GT, always good to see you here :) :thumbsup:
Harvey & John & Jack, I appreciate your appreciation of Black Jack, my only ebony-handled knife IIRC. :) I've always thought that ebony was a very distinguished, yet durable, cover material, and my ebony lambsfoot gives me no reason to change my opinion. :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you Gary, I wish I didn't understand that about subsonic and supersonic...add to that I don't type fast and make a lot of mistakes. Have to read
and reread, then post and edit:rolleyes::rolleyes: Handsome Ebony Lambsfoot there.

Thanks Dwight...as in ram-a-lamb-a-ding-dong?
Thanks for the kind words, Preston. :) This thread used to be like a stroll up Lambsfoot Alley, but now it's more like roaring down the fast lane of the Lambsfoot Superhighway! :eek::rolleyes:
Glad you mentioned that oldie.:cool::) When I first started seeing the Damascus Lambsfoot models show up here, I thought of that same title, changed to Dam-a Lamb-a Ding Dong! :p

Last day with Black Jack as my Lambsfoot of the Week:
mark.closed.fly.jpg

- GT

Back