Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Here's some more pics of your prize Joshua, I'll get it off to you in the post this week :thumbsup:

kdMOO6H.jpg

OJEtGiW.jpg

CJ4aXGR.jpg

But we still have a limited edition African Rosewood Lambsfoot up for grabs...

So...

LNGbD2I.jpg

Congratulations Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has taken part, and congratulations on also being a part of the best thread in the best forum on the internet :) :thumbsup:

Just coming up to midnight here, so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow folks :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:
Woah!!! Whaaaaat!?

Sorry ladies and gents I finished out the day with family, Mexican food, some micheladas! Thanks Jack! I am pumped! Oh and I switched up the Damlamb with the Ironwood eye early in the day! Thanks for all the congratulations! I have noticed that my Ironwood is darkening up a tad with use. But it's still a show stopper!
IMG_20190505_182610.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous horn on your new lamb Joshua! Congrats Taylor on your win! Thank you one more time Jack and you need to go to sleep. Sweet dreams my friend.

Way to go Taylor! Limited edition, no less!

Thanks again Jack for the giveaway, but even more for the outstanding curation of the lambsfoot thread and lore!

congrats Taylor. I got geographically very close

Thank you Jack for a fun and exciting GAW that kept us all entertained. And thanks for your generosity and all that you share with us here.

Congratulations, Taylor!
And thanks, Jack. It IS the best thread in the best forum on the internet. :cool: :thumbsup:

Congrats JTB_5 JTB_5 and tmd_87 tmd_87 ! And thank you again for your generosity
Jack Black Jack Black !

Congratulations to Jose and Joshua and Taylor!
Thanks for the chance, Jack, and for all you do!

Congrats to all the winners wow! Awesome GAW Jack and awesome thread :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GRATS TAYLOR :thumbsup: You got a beauty for sure, WTG :)

Thank you for the opportunity, Jack and again grats on reaching the 1000 page milestone and for making this place so very special.
I find it hard to believe it happened last Monday and here we are 32 pages later already!

OG

Congratulations Taylor! :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Thanks Jack for a terrific GAW my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Congrats tmd_87 tmd_87 Taylor !!!

Killer GAW Jack Black Jack Black ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you folks, for the very kind words, and for taking part :) Monday morning here, but we have a holiday. I've nothing much planned though. Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start :thumbsup:

cS2VrrQ.jpg

Thank you folks, for the very kind words, and for taking part :) Monday morning here, but we have a holiday. I've nothing much planned though. Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start :thumbsup:

cS2VrrQ.jpg
Good morning all! That's some lovely stag, Jack and striking photo with the blue background.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the fantastic GAW and congrats to Jose, Joshua, Taylor and David. Three cheers for Jack!:cool:
oWSpy8r.jpg

Good morning all! That's some lovely stag, Jack and striking photo with the blue background.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the fantastic GAW and congrats to Jose, Joshua, Taylor and David. Three cheers for Jack!:cool:
oWSpy8r.jpg

Thank you very much Mark :) That's the lake below Sandal Castle, you can see it in the distance on some of the pics I posted a couple of days back. We were amazed at the colour, wonder if they dye it! :D Superb photo my friend, those two look really good together :thumbsup:

EpjgCCR.jpg

Sounds like you'll have a much deserved day of relaxation. Your picture is fitting for such an occasion. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Fat chance I'm afraid Vince, the devil makes work for idle hands unfortunately - HOUSEwork! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Thank you :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Looking good John :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians!
WcMVoog.jpg

Nice pic Vince :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, Guardians! RALF and me enjoying some silver needle white tea.

lNUapCf.jpg

Very civilized guys :) :thumbsup:

Back