Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Capaldi should have been a great Doctor. I never watched him, for some reason or none, and I have no idea why he quit so soon, if it was as soon as all that.
I wearied of Tennant despite Billie Piper, and I wearied of Matt Smith despite Ann Gillan. Maybe I was wearied out.
Anybody know how the latest Doctor is doing?
pcPRnEr.jpg

This is my unshaven belt buckle.

Capaldi should have been a great Doctor. I never watched him, for some reason or none, and I have no idea why he quit so soon, if it was as soon as all that.
I wearied of Tennant despite Billie Piper, and I wearied of Matt Smith despite Ann Gillan. Maybe I was wearied out.
pcPRnEr.jpg

The latest Doctor is quirky and spastic. Kinda like a small room full of hyper puppies. I like her. :D
Very nice picture, Jer. The buckle is sweet. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

The latest Doctor is quirky and spastic. Kinda like a small room full of hyper puppies. I like her. :D
Very nice picture, Jer. The buckle is sweet. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:
Maybe I should try to find her with my firestick. I miss a couple of the channels I used to get on cable, but not enough to go back to paying through the nose for dozens of channels I don't want.
Thanks. It came out surprisingly sharp-focussed.

Nice photo Jack!!!:):thumbsup:

Thank you Jose :) :thumbsup:

Thank you. The pile side is very different, but I like it as well.
7CKXxMc.jpg

Every time I see a pile side pic, I'm reminded that I so very rarely take one myself :rolleyes:

That's beautiful. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of having a big 'un. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you John :) I find them to be a very different knife :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians.
It's been a tough week, but it's finally Friday. :D

Glad you made it my friend :) Skoll is looking good :) :thumbsup:

Nice to see your horn '17 Jer :thumbsup:

Thank you Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Very nice Jose :thumbsup:

Lovely photo Mark :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Shiney as new John :) :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

You might be right GT! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

I hope so my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :D I need to check my pockets before going out in future :D Splendid photo of your Cracker Jack :) :thumbsup:

:D :cool: :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, Friday is here again :) Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend :) I'm going with my ebony Big 'Un today ::thumbsup:

NQckTHS.jpg
Thanks, Jack. Love the Big Ebony.:cool::D

Happy Friday everyone! Supposed to be sunny and warm this weekend here.:):)
iYy2LXT.jpg

Awesome damascus pair you got there!

Thanks, Taylor
Next Tuesday the moving truck arrives, Wednesday we unload at the new home :) Today we go to the Lawyers to sign on the dotted line, we are burnt out and not even unpacked yet...:rolleyes: as Winston Churchhill said. "If you're going through Hell keep on going" :thumbsup:
View attachment 1124792
The end is in sight! Like that Churchhill quote:thumbsup:
A wonderful duo!!:):thumbsup:

2qjydcm.jpg
Yes they are, as well as your photo!
Atrocious :mad: Surely they're not the only game in town!

Nothing like tempting the fates :rolleyes:

Netflix? :eek: Zombies? :rolleyes: Instead of baseball? :confused:

Does a pic with berry vines in it count? Edited later to say - NO :oops:
View attachment 1124833
Well what if it were berry wine...which is what I read before:rolleyes: wondering where the bottle and glass went!
Very nice Barry :) :thumbsup:

I'll be up early in the morning (earlier than usual) to head down to my local market. Think I'm going to carry my ebony '18 with me :) Have a good evening Guardians, and a great day tomorrow :thumbsup:

pIgkUcl.jpg
Hope your day goes well. Nothing will turn me against a business quicker and more completely than poor customer service. Many years ago when I work in retail sales, the owner told us the customer is always right and comes first...the customer who 'bad mouths' the business does more harm than a hundred satisfied do good.
Sorry to hear you're getting beat up some, but I know you'll come out Vicious um...Victorious!! :cool::thumbsup: But what a dandy Lamb to help you through the pain and the stupid people!

I'm right there with you, Preston, can't catch up and keep up.
But glad I got to see your post, most excellent!!:cool::thumbsup:

Mine today...
P9FSPF7.jpg
Thanks Dennis, it is most difficult. Great shot of your knife and the black ware pot. For those who are not familiar with black ware, Maria Martinez, a Navajo potter from the Tewa pueblo of San Ildefonso, New Mexico, developed and originated the style and process. Here's a Wikipedia article about her and the pottery. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Martinez
Thanks a lot guys, very much appreciated :) :thumbsup:

Looking good Jordan :thumbsup:

That's it mate, get your priorities right! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Dennis, I'm managing to remain cantankerous! :D Great pic my friend :thumbsup:

Love that patina Taylor :) :thumbsup:

You do well to remain so positive Dave, hope the move goes well for you and the Lambsfoot collection, and the missus of course ;) :) Looking forward to seeing your pics in the new place, and hearing about how you're settling in :thumbsup:

Good grief! :eek: Imagine how many Lambsfoot knives you could have bought for that!! :eek:

Thank you Jose :thumbsup:

I slipped my ebony '18 into my trouser pockets today, but forgot to check said pockets beforehand, so I actually ended up carrying 3 Lambsfoot knives! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

cuvreFS.jpg

qXsDODe.jpg

HOSdQBj.jpg
Carrying three can't be all bad, especially ones that are as nice and good looking as those three...
Anybody else think it's cool that...
The Barlow Guru is cooking up a Lambsfoot
and...
The Lambsfoot Guru is cooking up a Barlow
??? :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:
Lots of cooking up going on there, coincidence? Me thinks there might be some collusion going on:D:p:D
Good evening, fellow Guardians. Hope you all had a productive, enjoyable day.
P48CLz1.jpg
Nice backdrop for your '19 DI Guardian's knife, Mark. I'm interested in the date of 'Exercises in Penmanship'. Thanks.
Thanks for the kind words, David. :) My pics probably look warm because I tend to wait to get outdoor shots, and I won't go out if it isn't reasonably warm, or at least sunny, outside. :rolleyes: Also, I don't take new pics of my knives very often, but instead try to get one or two "good ones" (warm ones?? ;)) that I use repeatedly; basically many of my knife photos are taken in summer and used throughout the year.

José, Vince, Dwight, & Ron, thanks for all the positive remarks about Cracker Jack, gents!! :)

Those guys are hosers, Dave, but that's a good episode, eh? :thumbsup::cool::D

:D Glad you liked it, Jeff. She's outstanding in The Man Who Knew Too Much, which is a fantastic Hitchcock film! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats on the two fine lambsfoots; as others have noted, that Damascus stag senator is outstanding! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: Cool story about your wife's changing attitude about the knives (what subject does she teach?). I may have to try that geographical link with MY wife; she's from Indiana, and maybe I could get her approval for a knife built/designed by a fellow Hoosier such as Tony Bose. :rolleyes::thumbsup::D

All-Consuming AC, @Travman! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: You've got a groovy thing goin', baby! ;):rolleyes:

Dignified and distinguished DI, Ron! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Sounds like May is starting out less than ideal for you, Jack :(:thumbsdown:; maybe the origin of "May Day" as a distress call was from someone in a situation similar to yours. :rolleyes:

What a powerfully impressive pair, Preston! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cool shot, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::cool: I haven't looked at a baseball card in decades, I'll bet. Back then, they'd show HR, RBI, BA, and maybe a few other stats. Back in the early 1980s, I became a disciple of the "sabermetricians" like Bill James who were proposing improved stats to analyze baseball. Quite controversial at the time, but now here's SLG and OPS (from which we can easily compute OBP) and WAR right on the card! Analytics gone mainstream!
Your AC is definitely major league! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Thanks, Jack. :) That will make a classy and distinctive bolster stamp! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hang in there, Dave; you'll have all summer to rest, recover, and enjoy the new digs! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great photo of a marvelous pair, José! :cool::thumbsup::cool: I really like that "wavy wood" you've used for background in some of your recent pics! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Splendid pic, OG! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

I really appreciate your comprehensive posts, Dennis! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Fantastic pic :thumbsup::):thumbsup: (but I'm not sure what I'm looking at besides the first-class knife :rolleyes:).

Triumphant triumvirate of lambsfoots, Jack!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Would you like to borrow some bandoliers to handle all the knives you're carrying?? :rolleyes:

Cracker Jack again today (and through Sunday):
View attachment 1125602

- GT
Thank you Gary. Your photos are excellent and your compliments welcomed.
I8kVgxA.jpg

Q: "Where am I? What year is it?"
A: "You are here, Doctor. It's the year of the Lambsfoot."
I guess I don't know what doctor you are talking about...I thought at first it might have been Dr. Bruce Banner:eek:
pcPRnEr.jpg

That is a great shot, shaven or unshaven! Terrific horn covers on that Lambsfoot.
I know that I'm not caught up, and will keep trying.
TGIF, Guardians, hope you all have a great weekend. It has been rain, snow, wind and cold the last 2-3 days here. Most of the snow is gone, this is the last of it...I hope.
IMG_1111.JPG

Thanks, Taylor

The end is in sight! Like that Churchhill quote:thumbsup:

Yes they are, as well as your photo!

Well what if it were berry wine...which is what I read before:rolleyes: wondering where the bottle and glass went!

Hope your day goes well. Nothing will turn me against a business quicker and more completely than poor customer service. Many years ago when I work in retail sales, the owner told us the customer is always right and comes first...the customer who 'bad mouths' the business does more harm than a hundred satisfied do good.

Thanks Dennis, it is most difficult. Great shot of your knife and the black ware pot. For those who are not familiar with black ware, Maria Martinez, a Navajo potter from the Tewa pueblo of San Ildefonso, New Mexico, developed and originated the style and process. Here's a Wikipedia article about her and the pottery. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Martinez

Carrying three can't be all bad, especially ones that are as nice and good looking as those three...

Lots of cooking up going on there, coincidence? Me thinks there might be some collusion going on:D:p:D

Nice backdrop for your '19 DI Guardian's knife, Mark. I'm interested in the date of 'Exercises in Penmanship'. Thanks.

Thank you Gary. Your photos are excellent and your compliments welcomed.

I guess I don't know what doctor you are talking about...I thought at first it might have been Dr. Bruce Banner:eek:

That is a great shot, shaven or unshaven! Terrific horn covers on that Lambsfoot.
I know that I'm not caught up, and will keep trying.
TGIF, Guardians, hope you all have a great weekend. It has been rain, snow, wind and cold the last 2-3 days here. Most of the snow is gone, this is the last of it...I hope.
IMG_1111.JPG
Thanks, Preston. :)
That page comes from a "Farmers Manual" Copyright 1916. I'll try to get a photo of the book and cover.
Beautiful Rosewood in the snow! Hope your snow situation resolves quickly. I am done with winter and ready for summer!

Thanks, Preston. :)
That page comes from a "Farmers Manual" Copyright 1916. I'll try to get a photo of the book and cover.
Beautiful Rosewood in the snow! Hope your snow situation resolves quickly. I am done with winter and ready for summer!
Thanks Mark, I thought it harken back to when penmanship was an art, more calligraphic in style. I hope winter is done here, but will have to wait and see...I'm at 6300' above sea level.

Morning Guardians! Hope your Friday is fruitful!

Have a good day Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Morning all. Have a wonderful day.View attachment 1125815

You too Dwight, what a wonderful pic :) :thumbsup:

Another fine day! :thumbsup: with a Rosewood
View attachment 1125827

Smashing Rosewood Dave :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. Love the Big Ebony.:cool::D

Happy Friday everyone! Supposed to be sunny and warm this weekend here.:):)
iYy2LXT.jpg

Thank you my friend, love the twins ;) :thumbsup:

IMG_1111.JPG

Thanks Preston :) I feel just the same, and won't go back to somewhere I've been treated badly :thumbsdown: Sorry to hear about the snow, at least you got a great pic out of it ;) Hope it's gone soon, and that you have a great weekend :thumbsup:

Fab pic Taylor :thumbsup:

Thanks Preston :) I feel just the same, and won't go back to somewhere I've been treated badly :thumbsdown: Sorry to hear about the snow, at least you got a great pic out of it ;) Hope it's gone soon, and that you have a great weekend :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, snow came late Wednesday into early Thursday morning. I was out dog training all day and most was gone by the time I got home yesterday PM. I found this small patch and took the photo. Great weekend to you as well.

Thanks, Jack! I'm still waiting on the Rosewood you sent April 8th o_O Canada Customs and Post the scourge of our contentment. :rolleyes:

Blimey Dave! :eek: Do you think the mail will be any better at your new place? :rolleyes:

Thanks Jack, snow came late Wednesday into early Thursday morning. I was out dog training all day and most was gone by the time I got home yesterday PM. I found this small patch and took the photo. Great weekend to you as well.

I was telling a pal of mine about you and your pup yesterday Preston, and about how hard you work (he has a young lab/spaniel cross) :thumbsup:

Blimey Dave! :eek: Do you think the mail will be any better at your new place? :rolleyes:
Nah same post different town :p although I don't understand why Charlie receives his quickly, yet farther inland we get the 9-week delivery. o_O
To make matters worse on this one is my new mailing address starts Tuesday so the pk will come here then they have to forward it to my new address. :rolleyes:

Flitz and some time on the stones.
View attachment 1125542
Morning all. Have a wonderful day.View attachment 1125815
Another fine day! :thumbsup: with a Rosewood
View attachment 1125827
As usual - beautiful pics from everyone, today. Grats to all :) :thumbsup:
I8kVgxA.jpg

Q: "Where am I? What year is it?"
A: "You are here, Doctor. It's the year of the Lambsfoot."
Tom Baker (#4) was my first doctor.
Matt Smith (#11 or maybe #12... ask your daughter, she'll understand) is my favorite.
Peter Capaldi (#12) is my second favorite.
David Tennant (#10) is my third favorite.
Don't have a clue what this Doctor thing is about - but not having a clue is nothing new for me :rolleyes: Could someone enlighten me ?

Anyway, it's another Friday and I hope everyone has a GREAT one with a terrific weekend to follow :thumbsup:
This is from the movie "The Girl Can't Help It" - Jayne Mansfield plays a gal trying to break into the music biz :confused:
OG
5_10_FlashFri_AAuto_Crop_FF_HDR.jpg

Back