Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Stunning pic of a stunning Lambsfoot! Love the stag :cool:

Emmylou said "I may not be a Barlow, but don't forget about me"
IwlbSFZ.jpg

OG

Thanks buddy :)Definitely don't forget about Emmylou! :eek: Cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Absolutely. I always think similar thoughts when people report a pull of a 6/10. Use it and it gets easier to open!
I also have to say compared to recent GEC offerings, I was pleasantly surprised to how few filings came out after hitting the pivot with some tuf-glide. Barely any for my two. I also fear that these have spurred me to use the rest of the workday eyeing other lambsfoots to purchase. I fear for my wallet.
True that! After the recent "Christmas in June", all that is left in mine is dust and dead moths. :rolleyes: :cool:

Thanks my friend :) It seems every beer on the shelf here at the moment wants to masquerade as an IPA o_O
This will probably be close to blasphemy, but I've never tried an IPA. I've been invited to a rib BBQ on Friday and I'd like to bring something "different". I'm thinking of an IPA that is pretty "hoppy", so all will be happy :rolleyes: Would you or @tmd_87 have a suggestion?

If a beer has "IPA" or "Light" on the label, I ain't buying! (Or if it's got fruit juice or clam juice.)

I like IPAs, but not Light IPAs! o_O Hey Vince, you ever come across 'pickle backs', the left over liquid in a pickle jar, I've seen them served as an after tequila shot in a few fancy bars here?! :confused: Maybe they even charge money for them! o_O :rolleyes:

This will probably be close to blasphemy, but I've never tried an IPA. I've been invited to a rib BBQ on Friday and I'd like to bring something "different". I'm thinking of an IPA that is pretty "hoppy", so all will be happy :rolleyes: Would you or @tmd_87 have a suggestion?

US IPAs are world-leaders OG :) :thumbsup: Taylor will know best what is available :) The ABV is probably too high for Texas, I guess you just want a thirst-quenching beer there ;) :thumbsup:

I like IPAs, but not Light IPAs! o_O Hey Vince, you ever come across 'pickle backs', the left over liquid in a pickle jar, I've seen them served as an after tequila shot in a few fancy bars here?! :confused: Maybe they even charge money for them! o_O :rolleyes:
Sounds nasty! I don't go to fancy bars. I don't drink pickle juice or olive juice, and hate "dirty martinis." Won't drink cheap tequila, and for the price of good tequila I can get a single malt, so I do! Tequila shots around here are served generally with a little salt & lime.

I do most of my drinking at home in the evening. A lot better on my pocketbook. I prefer quiet pubs, if I can find them--I don't like to have to shout at people at my table. And I usually stick with beer, because some bartenders are pretty stingy with the liquor, and they charge more than for beer.

Going to pick up a bottle of bourbon on the way home, and some beer. Will probably pick up something that was being brewed before I was born. Too many damn microbreweries on every corner, and I have not been impressed with most of them. None of them taste better than Guinness Extra Stout.

For a minute, I thought I was in the beverages thread! So, without further eloquence:
IPJMihK.jpg

Sounds nasty! I don't go to fancy bars. I don't drink pickle juice or olive juice, and hate "dirty martinis." Won't drink cheap tequila, and for the price of good tequila I can get a single malt, so I do! Tequila shots around here are served generally with a little salt & lime.

I do most of my drinking at home in the evening. A lot better on my pocketbook. I prefer quiet pubs, if I can find them--I don't like to have to shout at people at my table. And I usually stick with beer, because some bartenders are pretty stingy with the liquor, and they charge more than for beer.

Going to pick up a bottle of bourbon on the way home, and some beer. Will probably pick up something that was being brewed before I was born. Too many damn microbreweries on every corner, and I have not been impressed with most of them. None of them taste better than Guinness Extra Stout.

For a minute, I thought I was in the beverages thread! So, without further eloquence:
IPJMihK.jpg
From any angle, in any light, your Barlow, Vince, is beautiful. It’s a classic now and will remain so for many years to come.:thumbsup:

US IPAs are world-leaders OG :) :thumbsup: Taylor will know best what is available :) The ABV is probably too high for Texas, I guess you just want a thirst-quenching beer there ;) :thumbsup:
I believe there is no limit on the ABV in Texas as long as it is not labeled "beer." It can be called an "ale" or a "malt beverage." Silly law. Chimay Grand Reserve at 9% is readily available here.

IPJMihK.jpg

You talk a lot of sense companero :) Leeds, where I live, is a big city (by English standards), lots of that kind of pretentious stuff, very un-Yorkshire, though most of the folk who live here are just ordinary folk who are increasingly priced out of the city centre o_O I had to look up 'dirty martini', you'll be pleased to know I physically winced! :D Funny how they can sell you what sounds like garbage and charge for it :rolleyes: I don't drink out often myself these days, and have always preferred quiet pubs, rarely drink anything other than beer when I'm out. You have a nice evening Vince, great pic of that Hartshead :) :thumbsup:

You talk a lot of sense companero :) Leeds, where I live, is a big city (by English standards), lots of that kind of pretentious stuff, very un-Yorkshire, though most of the folk who live here are just ordinary folk who are increasingly priced out of the city centre o_O I had to look up 'dirty martini', you'll be pleased to know I physically winced! :D Funny how they can sell you what sounds like garbage and charge for it :rolleyes: I don't drink out often myself these days, and have always preferred quiet pubs, rarely drink anything other than beer when I'm out. You have a nice evening Vince, great pic of that Hartshead :) :thumbsup:
Thanks! You too, Jack.

Back