Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thank you much, Dwight!:):thumbsup:

Great one...again, Dave!:cool::thumbsup:

And a HUGE congratulations for the Potato Bar!:p:thumbsup: Get it...a double entendre !!:oops::rolleyes::D

And a double- Kudos to Jack Jack Black Jack Black ! Well done!:cool::thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Harvey!:):thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!

Great photo, Jack! A handsome knife, to be sure!;):thumbsup:

:cool::thumbsup:
They seen to be ready for the picking!

Nice comment, and a great knife!! Nicely done, Dwight!

:D:thumbsup:

A Sure-Shot of the Lamb Shell!!:cool::thumbsup: Nice photo, John!

Wonderful remarks, Harvey! I can't top that!:cool::thumbsup:

That is fantastic, Ed!!:):):thumbsup:

And even more good news!! Look forward to your pic's of these!:cool::thumbsup:

That is wonderful, Vince!! Isn't this, after all, what we worked a lifetime for, to enjoy life a bit, and be big kids and newlyweds again!:cool::thumbsup::)

AANNDD, what is wrong with that??! Certainly are wonderful things to photograph!! :):confused: Nice shot, John!

Imgur has done away with the mobile portal, so a recycled photo for now...
View attachment 1172675
And some of you may enjoy this photo of my grandfather, he made this wagon, and had two big mules to pull it with. Another old cowboy down the road also made one, and they'd take trips out towards Arizona, staying on the shoulder of the road.
View attachment 1172680
Thank you Dennis. Great image of your HH Barlow with the clamp. Also a great family album portrait of your Grandfather with the said wagon. That portrait is priceless.

mSC2RRP.jpg

Memories of San Francisco, The Buena Vista and Irish Coffee. Mmmmmm.

46781448-A026-4D6C-9950-F9FBFC41A838.jpeg

Wow. Gorgeous covers
Thank you Ron.

You too Dwight :) Fantastic pic of your latest Lambsfoot
Thank you Jack.

Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years.
A wonderful thing to hear. Very happy news.

I went out this morning and got her lawn mower in tip-top shape so she can cut the lawn Saturday
Excellent idea. I bought this one for Cherri and she's very pleased with it.IMG_3881.jpeg

Imgur has done away with the mobile portal, so a recycled photo for now...
I was also annoyed by this, but the mobile app works. Find the + button. I then choose “hidden” so I don’t have to deal with Imgur people. Then cancel the menu that pops up. Instead, press on the photo and another menu will come up. Choose Copy Post Link. Then paste in the thread as before.
FKmu7V6.jpg

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

Two Blade Lambfoot heading my way. Vendor stock photo.

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.

Cancer free :thumbsup:, that's the best news of all! Very glad to hear the news Ed!

Michael

P.S. Good luck with the pen on that two-bladero_O

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm carrying my PD Stag Bigun today! I really like this knife a lot! :) :thumbsup:

47393637951_4d431f52dc_b.jpg
Nice, Ron! Looks like it would also make a fine worry stone!:):thumbsup:
Thank you Dennis. Great image of your HH Barlow with the clamp. Also a great family album portrait of your Grandfather with the said wagon. That portrait is priceless.
Thank you very much for the kind words, Harvey!:):thumbsup:

I was also annoyed by this, but the mobile app works. Find the + button. I then choose “hidden” so I don’t have to deal with Imgur people. Then cancel the menu that pops up. Instead, press on the photo and another menu will come up. Choose Copy Post Link. Then paste in the thread as before.
FKmu7V6.jpg
Awsome! Thank you very much, Dave!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: And a fine example to prove it!;)

Good Morning Guardians

Smashing pic of that black beauty Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack for the Lambsfoot “Garden of Eden” that you have created. Every one here is a winner. Cheers to you, Brother.

Good Morning Guardians.
View attachment 1172364

Thanks Harvey, for helping to make it so my friend :) A gorgeous photo there :thumbsup:

Howdy Guardians.

Cindy (my wife) and I returned from Klamath Falls, Oregon and the doctors late yesterday evening
with the news that Cindy has been declared cancer free after 5-years. Of course, we'll keep a close eye on it regardless. Needles to say that news cheered me up considerably.

When I got home, there was an e-mail from a shop in Sheffield telling me that my Large Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers was ready and being shipped to me along with a two blade lambfoot I had also ordered. Here's a picture of my Large Lambfoot. Although not a great picture, it is much appreciated. Thanks to the vendor. The actual Lambfoot winging it's way to me.

XPJR4uW.jpg

Two Blade Lambfoot heading my way. Vendor stock photo.

8Pt65JQ.jpg

I hope you guys will excuse me now while I go out in the back yard and watch for the plane carrying my knives.

Fantastic news Ed, congratulations to you and your wife, that must have been a huge relief :) That's some nice-looking horn, hope your knives get to you quick, be interested to hear how you find the 2-blade :thumbsup:

Good Morning friends!! :D First off, thank you so very much, Jack, for your generous gift :thumbsup::D I would like to chose the HB Stag Barlow if I may.:)
Also, thank you, Guardians, for all the congratulations that's very kind of you, and I feel blessed.

I think you folks no me fairly well by now, as my posts are sometimes on the silly side of things. :rolleyes: So when I was thinking about something for a Yorkshire post, a pub background came to mind. One thing led to another and before you know it, I commandeered the help from Linda to make hats for the Guardians
and poof! I was looking for chip butties and local beer pics etc. I wasn't even thinking about the contest at the time, I was only looking to do a funny post for a laugh. It turned into a fun project for a couple of hours, when we finished and took photos I then said hey! this might have a chance in Jack's contest.:p:thumbsup:
Thank you again, Jack, you are Jolly Good Fellow! and so say all of us. :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D

You are a worthy winner Dave, it was a great entry :) I will ship your prize to you this week :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, many thanks for sharing Yorkshire Day with me :) Thank you also for all the contributions to my giveaway, I really enjoyed every single one :) :thumbsup:

I think we can probably all agree on the winner...

NKoRZhq.jpg

Well done Dave dc50 dc50 (and Linda), thanks for giving us all a good Yorkshire Day chuckle :) Choose your prize Dave, and it will be on it's way out of Yorkshire soon ;) :thumbsup:

SEfLK2f.jpg
Just had to carry this over as it is pretty cool - Dave well done and Jack Thank you Sir!

Back