Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Greetings Guardians!

meCkwNi.jpg

Today was cleaning and sharpening day. 2 bolster needed a bit more attention, and had to mildly file the kick as she was a little proud after sharpening.

I've got one just like that headed my way Vince. It's languishing in the Los Angeles sort center as I type this. I hope my stag is just as impressive as your's is. Great knife!!
I'm sure you will like it, Ed. It has a good heft, and feels good in the hand. Each one is unique, but I've liked all the ones I've seen posted. I like that it's all steel--no brass or nickel silver.

What? It's Yorkshire Day? Somethin's fishy.

aHXKkR8.jpg
Hey, Barry, where did you get that little tiny Lambsfoot?! ;):D

The CRACK of the bat, the whistle of the ball as it flies over the fence !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dc50 dc50
A well deserved victory, Dave!
Jack Black Jack Black
Thank you for another fun GAW! :thumbsup:

Greetings Guardians!

meCkwNi.jpg

Today was cleaning and sharpening day. 2 bolster needed a bit more attention, and had to mildly file the kick as she was a little proud after sharpening.

Two fine looking Lambs , Mike.
I'm glad you were able to tune them up.

Have a stupendous weekend y'all!
48442407627_991271d477_h.jpg

That's also great news Vince :) Congratulations :thumbsup:
Thanks. It's been a few years now, but it sure is great to hear "cancer free." Both of her parents and my father died of cancer. (My mum's still with us; just got back from a visit.)
Thanks Duncan :) Pic from the pub after my hike today :thumbsup:

dXCadrQ.jpg
Very nice stag on that one, and that beer sure looks good! Drinking one myself now. It's 94 degrees with 106 heat index. May go for a bike ride close to sundown--too hot right now.

I like how so many of your pics have either a river in the background, or a cold pint!

Some of you may be old enough to remember "The Days of the Hippies" back in the early sixties through the early seventies. One of the popular accessories they wore were "Puukko Shell" necklaces. Well, guess what I ran across going through some old stuff? Here is one that I got in Venice, Florida. I got the shark's teeth while diving off the beach there. The shark's teeth are 100,000 years old plus. Anyway, I thought all this stuff would make a good back drop for my Lambfoot. Disclaimer: I was not nor am I a Hippie. I was never mellow enough to have been one.

ZFRJZqq.jpg

Thank you, Jack. It is certainly a favorite of mine and so it ends up getting used the most. It looks like you had a splendid hike, pity about the heat. It is getting hot here as well, I just finished with some outdoor chores before it really heats up.

I had the AC with me whilst I worked.

msThbjn.jpg

Thanks Dylan, I guess the heat is relative, wasn't expecting it here today, but it's nothing compared to what some folks have to put up with :) The AC's might well be my favourites ;) :thumbsup:

Greetings Guardians!

meCkwNi.jpg

Looks like you did a great job :) :thumbsup:

Hey, Barry, where did you get that little tiny Lambsfoot?! ;):D

Jack Black Jack Black
Thank you for another fun GAW! :thumbsup:

Two fine looking Lambs , Mike.
I'm glad you were able to tune them up.

Have a stupendous weekend y'all!
48442407627_991271d477_h.jpg

LOL! :D Thanks buddy :) Cool - if slightly scary - pic! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks. It's been a few years now, but it sure is great to hear "cancer free." Both of her parents and my father died of cancer. (My mum's still with us; just got back from a visit.)

Very nice stag on that one, and that beer sure looks good! Drinking one myself now. It's 94 degrees with 106 heat index. May go for a bike ride close to sundown--too hot right now.

I like how so many of your pics have either a river in the background, or a cold pint!

Great stuff Vince, I hope things continue that way :) There's never a river that far away here, pint too ;) :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend Guardians.
View attachment 1173017

Lovely knife Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful picture, Jack. Lovely scenery for your walk. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. It was nice to escape to the mountains for a short while. It resets my mood. :)

Love that picture. So much fun. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks pal, always nice to get out isn't it? :) :thumbsup:

A couple of pics from this evening ;) :thumbsup:

BTTE76l.jpg

WiRJrSW.jpg

Some of you may be old enough to remember "The Days of the Hippies" back in the early sixties through the early seventies. One of the popular accessories they wore were "Puukko Shell" necklaces. Well, guess what I ran across going through some old stuff? Here is one that I got in Venice, Florida. I got the shark's teeth while diving off the beach there. The shark's teeth are 100,000 years old plus. Anyway, I thought all this stuff would make a good back drop for my Lambfoot. Disclaimer: I was not nor am I a Hippie. I was never mellow enough to have been one.

ZFRJZqq.jpg
Far out, and groovy! Man, I dig it!
[I'm not, nor have I ever been, a hippie.]

Yes it does Jack! :thumbsup: :)

I’ve had my Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot in my pocket today! :D Hope all you Guardians have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

48415439422_9761b0ce4c_b_d.jpg
Magnificent photo:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. In my very limited experience, and i mean limited, there are a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced knife people out there, this is one of the best factory run production knives i have seen. And your photo highlights everything good about this knife, well done.

Magnificent photo:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. In my very limited experience, and i mean limited, there are a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced knife people out there, this is one of the best factory run production knives i have seen. And your photo highlights everything good about this knife, well done.
Thank you very much for those kind words! :)

Back