Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Guardians (Sunday in CST zone):):thumbsup:
vuzy5V.jpg

ZhQjrq.jpg
It's looking even better with use. :cool::thumbsup:

Some of you may be old enough to remember "The Days of the Hippies" back in the early sixties through the early seventies. One of the popular accessories they wore were "Puukko Shell" necklaces. Well, guess what I ran across going through some old stuff? Here is one that I got in Venice, Florida. I got the shark's teeth while diving off the beach there. The shark's teeth are 100,000 years old plus. Anyway, I thought all this stuff would make a good back drop for my Lambfoot. Disclaimer: I was not nor am I a Hippie. I was never mellow enough to have been one.

ZFRJZqq.jpg

Nice composition Ed :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black -
Reminds me of the days at the bar in the Tally Ho pub in Montrose, Scotland Jack.

Great stuff Ed :) :thumbsup:

Is it still a "rusty nail" if you use Irish whiskey?

My friend:) You can call it whatever you like!!!;)

Haha, I was gonna ask the same thing! I used to drink those all the time in my "youth".

An oft-asked question my friends, and I'm afraid I have no idea, but I'm not mixing my expensive malts with Drambuie! :D I doubt there's one English bar-tender in 50 could tell you what a Rusty Nail is :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Yes it does Jack! :thumbsup: :)

I’ve had my Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot in my pocket today! :D Hope all you Guardians have a great weekend! :thumbsup:

48415439422_9761b0ce4c_b_d.jpg

Ace pic Ron :) :thumbsup:

Stunning photo of this year's Guardian's Lambsfoot Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians (Sunday in CST zone):):thumbsup:
vuzy5V.jpg

ZhQjrq.jpg

Looking good Paul :) I need to carry mine more, but this Hartshead Barlow is really hogging my pocket at the moment :eek: :D :thumbsup:

O4XtmQr.jpg

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I've no plans for Sunday, but I have plenty of stuff to do in the house :rolleyes: Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

Lovely Knives Those Hartsheads - well done to A Wrights!
I I was going to sharpen these last week - but had to go down to Christchurch for three days, and its been a frustrating weekend for the want of doing Knife stuff!
This week these two Babys get the Diamond Stone Treatment!

s8GkMRH.jpg

One of my absolute Favourite Lambsfoot Knives!......

YDjR4JP.jpg

LvJLSlT.jpg

E7HR2Tf.jpg

I I was going to sharpen these last week - but had to go down to Christchurch for three days, and its been a frustrating weekend for the want of doing Knife stuff!

s8GkMRH.jpg

YDjR4JP.jpg

LvJLSlT.jpg

E7HR2Tf.jpg

Hey Duncan, sorry it's been a frustrating weekend my friend. I know the feeling of not having enough time to get everything you want to get done done! :rolleyes: I'm glad you're enjoying the AC, I think it might well be my favourite of the SFOs I've had from Wright's, it was no trouble at all (unusually), and I think every single one was a winner :) Have a good week mate :thumbsup:

Ace pic Ron :) :thumbsup:

O4XtmQr.jpg

Morning Guardians, hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I've no plans for Sunday, but I have plenty of stuff to do in the house :rolleyes: Have a good one folks :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack! :) Thanks to you and Charlie the Guardians are fortunate to have so many wonderful knives from which ,to choose our pocket hogs! :D :thumbsup:

s8GkMRH.jpg

YDjR4JP.jpg

LvJLSlT.jpg

E7HR2Tf.jpg
Two fine Lambs you have there Duncan! :thumbsup: The AC’s are all very beautiful knives! I had a brief phone conversation with your buddy from ND yesterday. We were discussing the upcoming Rendezvous and how much fun you guys had two years ago when you attended! We’re going to miss you guys but as Paul and I were discussing we’ll see each other again in the future! Pam sends a hug and our thoughts and prayers my friend! :)

I’m still carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone today! :D

48332462997_dd89a4b0bb_b_d.jpg

Looks good Jack! Have a great day. :D
View attachment 1173343

Thanks buddy, I've got plenty to keep me busy! :rolleyes: I did package up your Barlow though, and it'll be on its way to you tomorrow :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) Thanks to you and Charlie the Guardians are fortunate to have so many wonderful knives from which ,to choose our pocket hogs! :D :thumbsup:

Two fine Lambs you have there Duncan! :thumbsup: The AC’s are all very beautiful knives! I had a brief phone conversation with your buddy from ND yesterday. We were discussing the upcoming Rendezvous and how much fun you guys had two years ago when you attended! We’re going to miss you guys but as Paul and I were discussing we’ll see each other again in the future! Pam sends a hug and our thoughts and prayers my friend! :)

I’m still carrying my Waynorth Jigged Bone today! :D

48332462997_dd89a4b0bb_b_d.jpg

Thanks pal :) I hope all the Guardians who are able to attend the GEC Rendezvous (a common word here, so we usually shorten it to 'RV') have a wonderful time :) 2019 is definitely the Year of the Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

s8GkMRH.jpg

YDjR4JP.jpg

LvJLSlT.jpg

E7HR2Tf.jpg
A whole BUNCH of nice pictures, Duncan.
You can't go wrong with those two Lambs. :cool::thumbsup:

Sunday Sausage Sandwich! :) :thumbsup:

6CVdrk9.jpg
Good Morning, Jack.
That sandwich looks god, I'm going to have to try it one day. :cool::thumbsup:

Looks good Jack! Have a great day. :D
View attachment 1173343
Artistic photo, Dave. :cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful photo of your wonderful Waynorth, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:

Proper English Breakfast
TZ1rbTK.jpg
You win at breakfast, Dave. :cool::thumbsup:

Okay, I just had to finally try one.
I can now say that it's really good and I enjoyed it lot! :cool::thumbsup:
The ingredients may not be exactly the same but it's what I had on hand... Jimmy Dean sausage... Yummy.

I finally did... See above.

LOL! Well done John, I hope you enjoyed it! :D I think we were posting at the same time :D :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians! Made it to Dublin. Internet service is fine at our hotel but there will be places where it going to be “iffy”. Didn’t bring my lamb foot. Afraid of losing it whilst traveling. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Glad you made it Bill, if you have any spare time in Dublin, I highly recommend a visit to Kilmainham Gaol (museum) . You might come across a Lambsfoot on your travels, hardware stores often sell cheapies :thumbsup:

Great Sunday morning to all Guardians. It was a grand time at the range yesterday...I had my young friend sight-in three rifles...I didn't even have to twist his arm. He loved it and did a great job. As a reward I let him shoot the Colt's Combat Unit, 9 mm and the Ruger Blackhawk, 45 Colt/45 ACP. In me haste to leave for the range I forgot the Lambsfoot, hence the after the fact photo.
IMG_1285.JPG

Back