Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That's a great view :) It's been cold here today, the frost stayed all day, but it's nice to be able to go out and not get soaked :) :thumbsup:...

...Evening Guardians, hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend :) Very cold, but dry day, and I had a good trip into deepest West Yorkshire, with some interesting pick-ups along the way :thumbsup:

L30NCYK.jpg
Thanks Jack, the view is relatively new to us and one of the reasons we chose to moved here.
marvelous pic as always :thumbsup::thumbsup:,
an enjoyable, relaxing and wonderful remainder of the weekend to ya :)

You can use a smartphone to post pics, John.
I wish I had those skills. :(

Not the BAY AREA??!!!!! :eek: :mad: ;) Hope you manage OK John :thumbsup:
I know, right?
We are down here for my son's audition for the top marching band in the world. I think my son might have made it through to the third day of auditions, but we will have to see what happens this afternoon. I hope he makes the third day even if I have to spend another day in Hell. :D

Ace Kevin :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks, buddy. That Ashley is looking goooood

We are down here for my son's audition for the top marching band in the world. I think my son might have made it through to the third day of auditions, but we will have to see what happens this afternoon. I hope he makes the third day even if I have to spend another day in Hell. :D

Best of luck to your son, John.
Also, drive careful.

Thanks Jack, the view is relatively new to us and one of the reasons we chose to moved here.
marvelous pic as always :thumbsup::thumbsup:,
an enjoyable, relaxing and wonderful remainder of the weekend to ya :)

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Kind of you to say that. A beautiful nature shot, starring your AC.:):thumbsup:

Thanks a lot fellers :) :thumbsup:

I know, right?

I remember you saying John, good luck to your son :thumbsup:

Thanks, buddy. That Ashley is looking goooood

Best of luck to your son, John.
Also, drive careful.

Thanks pal, I saw Motorhead at Sheffield City Hall in 1979! :D :thumbsup:

(By coincidence, the pic of my Hartshead Barlow shows Sheffield City Hall, from the rear, in the lower right. Picked the book up in the market yesterday :) )

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, and that you enjoy your Sunday. I thought I'd treat myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day! :) :thumbsup:

GLWPNls.jpg

MNj20ms.jpg

remember you saying John, good luck to your son :thumbsup:

Cheering he makes it John:thumbsup: !!!
Thanks Dan and Jack. It's a near impossibility with some of the best musicians flying in from around the world. But fingers are still being crossed.

Hope all the Guardians have a peaceful Sunday. I'm going to try and post a picture from my phone later...

Greetings, Guardians!

It’s been a relatively quiet few days here. Between Thanksgiving, rainy weather, and a general desire to just relax, any epic adventures of Linus in the Bay Area have had to wait. He has been the perfect guest, though, as you’d expect. He helped open a block of cheese that went into a dip on Thanksgiving, sliced open the cellophane wrapper of a new jigsaw puzzle we started after our feast, and even aided in my failed attempt to get Christmas lights up on the house ahead of many days of forecast rain:

ucUXcxT.jpg

That picture was taken right before splicing the two strands together, discovering that only 25% of the lights were working, watching that percentage drop to 0, and then having the rain start early as I was testing tiny fuses. I bought new strands of lights yesterday. Linus and I will prevail when there is a break in the weather. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend and a great week to come. Hopefully I’ll have some real adventures with Linus to share soon.

Greetings, Guardians!

It’s been a relatively quiet few days here. Between Thanksgiving, rainy weather, and a general desire to just relax, any epic adventures of Linus in the Bay Area have had to wait. He has been the perfect guest, though, as you’d expect. He helped open a block of cheese that went into a dip on Thanksgiving, sliced open the cellophane wrapper of a new jigsaw puzzle we started after our feast, and even aided in my failed attempt to get Christmas lights up on the house ahead of many days of forecast rain:

ucUXcxT.jpg

That picture was taken right before splicing the two strands together, discovering that only 25% of the lights were working, watching that percentage drop to 0, and then having the rain start early as I was testing tiny fuses. I bought new strands of lights yesterday. Linus and I will prevail when there is a break in the weather. :thumbsup:

I hope everyone has a good rest of their weekend and a great week to come. Hopefully I’ll have some real adventures with Linus to share soon.

Nice post Greg :) I have to say, some of you guys are a lot more organised than I am this year, can't believe Christmas is just over three weeks away! :eek: I've only just made my first stew of the year (just put it on the stove) :rolleyes: Hope everyone is having a great day :) :thumbsup:

mmuXJAC.jpg

:) This one was made on location during a mo'bike run in the Morvan some years ago. With a glass (-or two-) of local bourru wine it helped handle the low temps of winter. ;) View attachment 1240480

And they taste the same! :confused::confused::confused:

Great one! I remember you posting that blood pudding previously. What a monster!

Happy belated Lancashire Day.

For my emergency kit, never hurts to have some dehydrated water handy!:D
View attachment 1240499

Thanks Dennis.
I like your dehydrated water. :thumbsup: I hope it's as refreshing as it sounds. :D

And I saw rain on three of the four days I was in the Lakes District!
ltvCmDE.jpg

So you actually had good weather then. :D

Jack Black Jack Black
Jack, it's good to hear it may be drier there for a wee bit.:thumbsup: We had a couple days of sunshine this week. It was enough to get the yard cleaned. A clean yard is a rarity around here this time of year so I thought I'd get a picture of it.;) The Hartshead Barlow makes it look even better.:cool:

ttpjZTQ.jpg

Nice yard. Nicer lambsfoot. :thumbsup:

"Keen embrace"
Pv8TxxL.jpg

Aren't those lambsfoot dicing with death with those above water acrobatics? :D

Good Morning Guardians.

No use crying over spilt Cocoa.
View attachment 1241473

No. But you can swear vigorously.

So it abruptly stopped raining early Friday morning. So what do I do on the first day of cloudless blue sky we've seen in 3 months? Why, I spends it in a beer festival of course.:D
3n8a2C1.jpg

kT15qCW.jpg

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :thumbsup:

Back