Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

5K Qs 5K Qs - Your LamBarJack is looking good.
A couple more from Linus’ visit.
Thanks, Harvey. :)
I'm sure Linus enjoyed his visit as much as you did! :):thumbsup::cool:

Arrived this morning, and again nothing to knock really at the price :), Bubinga scales.
Congrats on the handsome knife! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I've never had a chicken-fried steak. Maybe not a Michigan thing.
I spent a little time trying to find chicken-fried steak on restaurant menus in my town yesterday with no luck. :rolleyes:

I was going to say the same thing GT did, but thought it was too corny! :D
Too corny for me? NEVER! :D
I was raised on a dairy farm where we had cribs and silos full of corn. :rolleyes:

Good morning, Guardians!
That ironwood lambsfoot is a looker, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A year 2020 full of health, joy, and (Knives) for all Guardians!:D:thumbsup:
Thanks, José, and same to you! :)
I enjoy the golden glow of your horn lambsfoot! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

LOL GT! I'll take the Eye of Sauron next time I'm up there, but as the chance of snow is looking an increasingly remote possibility that may not be this winter now. :(
"Patience" is my middle name, David! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tending to my flock.
FWGBE4L.jpg

Wonderful photo, Dan! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Do you know if you always get the same chickadee, or have several individual birds been featured in your pics?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Growing quite fond of this one ;)
Back from yoga and feeling all mellow and relaxed. Decided it has been a lot of fun the last little while with the two JB SFO's I've been lucky enough to receive, but they needed to go back to the pen for a bit, so I can spend some time with my favorite, L'il Lambsfoot :)
Both knives are very hard to resist, Mike! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Me too, and I only posted last night :rolleyes: ;) Thanks Gary, it's sure to go downhill! o_O :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:
I was surprised when someone first mentioned liver and onions, as it is such a British staple (far more so in the past) :) I've never had CFS either, but I brought up the subject with my pals in the market, and they think it's a fantastic idea, not sure why it's never crossed the Pond! :D :thumbsup:

Nice pic Gary :) :thumbsup:
Thanks pal :) I'd tell you I got that joke out of a Christmas cracker, but @ADEE told it to me! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks again my friend, the weather turned a bit rotten, but I had a good (if tiring) day anyway :) I even managed to get hold of a haggis pasty on my travels, which was rather nice ;) :D :thumbsup:

Great to see LamBarJack again :) :thumbsup:
Thanks for all the kind words to me, and, amazingly, to ALL of us Guardians EVERY day!! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I'm usually willing to at least try almost any food, but I fear I'd draw the line at haggis, even in a pasty! :rolleyes:

5K Qs 5K Qs - Thank you GT. Nice of you to say that. I see LamBarJack eats all of veggies. It shows.:thumbsup:
“Always start with dessert, because you never know.”
View attachment 1259523
Pink Floyd disagrees! :D

"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"
Harvey, I eat far more fruits and vegetables now than I did before I started acquiring lots of knives. ;)
I like your dessert philosophy, but my actual practice is closer to what Jeff points out. :rolleyes:

I'm still mopping up mince-pies round here at Grumble Towers ;) They're store-bought, but very tasty. I bought 2 dozen for my guests, and I think I've ended up having to eat more than a dozen myself :rolleyes: It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it ;) :thumbsup:

EpoBCSH.jpg
Thanks for your service, Jack! :D:thumbsup:

These little seedless tangerines are sure small but oh so tasty for breakfast...and healthy too. My HHB (and me) will make short work of them for sure.
View attachment 1259678
Tangerines, clementines, mandarin oranges – I don't think I know the differences among them. :( Great photo, Bill! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Double post. :grumpyashell:
Is that one of r8shell r8shell 's brothers?? :rolleyes:

Ouch, Jack! You have my sympathy there! I had a bad year in that regard as well. Cracked an implant and two crowns (three separate events). The last crown that cracked didn't leave enough tooth behind to rebuild, so they had to extract. Left a bit behind, and had to have oral surgery to remove it. They'll be finishing the implant in a couple weeks.
W:eek:W, Mike, that's definitely a bad 2019 from a dental health standpoint! :(:thumbsdown: I hope 2020 brings far fewer experts into your mouth!

Brookes & Crookes
Seeing that beauty has me walking on air, Harvey! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Goood morning Guardians.
Handsome old Jake
Enjoys daybreak! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My lambsfoot for this week is Man Jack, the stag "senator":
MJ.pile.Vback.post.jpg

- GT

The Extraordinary Adventures of Linus the Lambsfoot!

Linus has arrived to the Eastern Shore of Maryland!

@cigarrodog took good care of him and sent him with a treat made locally - Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzels.

I suspect that he will get in some hunting and maybe a photo safari over the next two weeks. Today he will be an office assistant.
IMG_2246 1.jpg

@Pàdruig

Thanks for all the kind words to me, and, amazingly, to ALL of us Guardians EVERY day!! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I'm usually willing to at least try almost any food, but I fear I'd draw the line at haggis, even in a pasty! :rolleyes:

Thank you Gary, the haggis pasty was tasty! :D I would try anything at one time, less so today, but I think you might be surprised by haggis, and since a lot of folks are wary of them, vegetarian haggis are widely available, and I have to say they're quite decent. Most of the flavour in both types is predominately oats and spices. It's Burn's Night on the 25th, so don't miss out ;) :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for your service, Jack! :D:thumbsup:

The pleasure was all mine! :D ;) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1260883

Nice to see Man Jack again :) :thumbsup:

The Extraordinary Adventures of Linus the Lambsfoot!

Linus has arrived to the Eastern Shore of Maryland!

@cigarrodog took good care of him and sent him with a treat made locally - Chocolate Dipped Caramel Pretzels.

I suspect that he will get in some hunting and maybe a photo safari over the next two weeks. Today he will be an office assistant.
View attachment 1260885

@Pàdruig

Nice Fred, looking forward to seeing your adventures together :) :thumbsup:

1kf6qKv.jpg

Great picture of The Doctor. :cool::thumbsup:

Your WCLF is looking so handsome, John!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Is that a Seattle Seat of Sorts?:p
Thank, Dennis. :)
It's a Seahawks end table next to my recliner. Looks like a giant wooden bottle cap with legs.

Middle breakfast or first brunch?;):thumbsup:
I had cereal for Breakfast
Sausage Sandwich for Second Breakfast
Salami and cheese for Elevenses. :D

A good Lambsfoot and beer can save the day thread!!:D:thumbsup:
Was there any doubt it could. :D:thumbsup:

Great picture, Dennis.
It reminds me of when my Wife and I go shopping. She shops and I wait in the parking lot playing with knives and checking the forum on my phone. :D:thumbsup:

Well done John :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about your stressful day my friend, hope you enjoyed your beer :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack.
I don't drink very often any more, so I'm picky about the type of beer I drink when it's time to enjoy one. Sam Adams is always a nice choice.

Turns out they are re-surfacing my road, and the adjacent road, which they started on several months ago. But at their current rate of progress, it could take more than a year o_O They have just let 'the Cat out of the bag' for the first time, and what a racket! And they haven't even started digging up the road yet! :mad:
Oh, that sounds delightful. :eek::rolleyes::mad:

Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

DIRQnbT.jpg
Beautiful picture, Jack.
Hope you have a great day too. :cool::thumbsup:

mj-pile-vback-post-jpg.1260883
Great picture... Great knife... Hope you're doing well, GT. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack.
I don't drink very often any more, so I'm picky about the type of beer I drink when it's time to enjoy one. Sam Adams is always a nice choice.

Oh, that sounds delightful. :eek::rolleyes::mad:

Beautiful picture, Jack.
Hope you have a great day too. :cool::thumbsup:

Good choice John :)

They got the digger out of the container at 9.00am and put it back in at 2.00pm I've been past the work site twice, and both times nobody was working, just sat reading newspapers in their cabin. Now they've packed in for the day. At this rate, it'll be six months before they even get to my street! :mad:

Thank you very much my friend :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

The job is going really good. Here is a vid of where I work.
I hope today is better for you my friend.

That looks exciting Kevin, nice one :cool: Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

I received this book as a Christmas gift from Geoff Tweedale :) Some great pics of Stan and his work :thumbsup:

aWaKSVC.jpg

Is that one of r8shell r8shell 's brothers??
You've met them? There's Grumpyashell and Sleepyashell and Sneezyashell, etc. :D
Jack, I found it interesting that in your photo with the big orange dumpster, there are cars on both sides of the road, facing both ways! What gives!? o_O
If it's anything like my street, they come around once every five years or so and issue "left wheel to curb" parking tickets. Otherwise, no one seems to care. I assume it would be "right wheel to curb" on Jack Black Jack Black 's street. ;)

Jack, I found it interesting that in your photo with the big orange dumpster, there are cars on both sides of the road, facing both ways! What gives!? o_O

Not often on my street, but I regularly see cars parked on the pavement/sidewalk Jeff, it drives me crazy! :mad: There have been massive cuts to police budgets here over the past decade, but that aside, there just seems to an unwillingness to enforce all, but the most serious traffic regulations o_O

Lambsfoot content ;)

5y5F6g4.jpg

You've met them? There's Grumpyashell and Sleepyashell and Sneezyashell, etc. :D

If it's anything like my street, they come around once every five years or so and issue "left wheel to curb" parking tickets. Otherwise, no one seems to care. I assume it would be "right wheel to curb" on Jack Black Jack Black 's street. ;)

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

I think it's left-wheel to the curb here too, but the last time I heard anyone mention it, it was my driving instructor! I think it's just considered bad practice here these days, and apparently even parking on the pavement isn't illegal outside London unless specifically outlawed by the local council o_O I think you'd still fail a driving test for not parking correctly though since it breaches the 'Highway Code' :rolleyes:

Back