Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Kk4mN8H.jpg

...Morning Guardians, I'm afraid my Sunday hasn't started out too good :( I picked up some muffins on the way home last night, and thought I'd toast a couple with cheese for breakfast. The first bite, I hit a stone in one of the muffins, and broke a dental crown...

Ouch, Jack! You have my sympathy there! I had a bad year in that regard as well. Cracked an implant and two crowns (three separate events). The last crown that cracked didn't leave enough tooth behind to rebuild, so they had to extract. Left a bit behind, and had to have oral surgery to remove it. They'll be finishing the implant in a couple weeks.

Good Morning Guardians
This picture brought a smile to my face this morning. Love it :)

Off to yoga, so Lambsfoot will be left behind until I return in a couple hours. Have a great Sunday Guardians!

Only five views?
I took a screen shot of an old pic that I used Flickr with. Don't use Flickr anymore, use Imgur. So that's something from Flickr. When I use Imgur, I don't post it publically, but "hidden." When I posted publicly, anyone that uses Imgur could see my photos. Lots of non-knife people comments! They just don't get it. ;)

Nice pic Dave, hope you enjoyed the match :thumbsup:

Hope you're getting on well together Willie :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) LOL! I like your philosophy Harvey :D That's a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, I'm afraid my Sunday hasn't started out too good :( I picked up some muffins on the way home last night, and thought I'd toast a couple with cheese for breakfast. The first bite, I hit a stone in one of the muffins, and broke a dental crown :mad: Took this pic just before o_O Have a great Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

IQnrLjU.jpg
Oooh mate, anything to do with crowns is expensive. Good luck with it. Hope your dentist is available and not on holidays.

I took a screen shot of an old pic that I used Flickr with. Don't use Flickr anymore, use Imgur. So that's something from Flickr. When I use Imgur, I don't post it publically, but "hidden." When I posted publicly, anyone that uses Imgur could see my photos. Lots of non-knife people comments! They just don't get it. ;)
Good advise mate, i also do not post.

Back from yoga and feeling all mellow and relaxed. Decided it has been a lot of fun the last little while with the two JB SFO's I've been lucky enough to receive, but they needed to go back to the pen for a bit, so I can spend some time with my favorite, L'il Lambsfoot :)

mzxjJAz.jpg

Ouch, Jack! You have my sympathy there! I had a bad year in that regard as well. Cracked an implant and two crowns (three separate events). The last crown that cracked didn't leave enough tooth behind to rebuild, so they had to extract. Left a bit behind, and had to have oral surgery to remove it. They'll be finishing the implant in a couple weeks.

Off to yoga, so Lambsfoot will be left behind until I return in a couple hours. Have a great Sunday Guardians!
That dental work does sound expensive, it also takes so much time, i have had plenty of work done so you have my sympathies.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Sorry to hear of your eating mishap. Hope it’s resolved quickly. The toasted muffin and cheese looked warm and inviting, too. Perhaps the muffins were stone ground.:eek: Forgive me.:)

Nice thoughts on how easy it is to get carried away on steel choice. Nice Hartshead and mince pie image.

Onebigbill Onebigbill - Very nice Hartshead still life, Bill.

@black mamba - :D

Prester John Prester John - AC looks great in your image, Vince.

Good Afternoon Guardians.

Brookes & Crookes
32DD4033-1D21-4B14-BA36-983EDD1AA53A_zpsbyxnhmb4.jpeg

Nice to see your AC Vince :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike, it did go with a crunch! :eek: Sorry to hear about your own dental problems, that's a lot of dental work mate :( Hope you had a good yoga class :) :thumbsup:

Oooh mate, anything to do with crowns is expensive. Good luck with it. Hope your dentist is available and not on holidays.

Thanks mate, I think this one will be covered as I only had it re-fitted just before Xmas. It's a simple crown, so shouldn't take much work, if I can get in :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Back from yoga and feeling all mellow and relaxed. Decided it has been a lot of fun the last little while with the two JB SFO's I've been lucky enough to receive, but they needed to go back to the pen for a bit, so I can spend some time with my favorite, L'il Lambsfoot :)

mzxjJAz.jpg

That's a great feeling isn't it Mike? :) I miss it myself :( :thumbsup:

That dental work does sound expensive, it also takes so much time, i have had plenty of work done so you have my sympathies.

Not long after I moved to Leeds, I had to spend a whole year going backwards and forwards to my dentist in Sheffield, and swallowing half a dozen courses of different antibiotics and painkillers :rolleyes: A girlfriend made me pizza! o_O :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Sorry to hear of your eating mishap. Hope it’s resolved quickly. The toasted muffin and cheese looked warm and inviting, too. Perhaps the muffins were stone ground.:eek: Forgive me.:)

Nice thoughts on how easy it is to get carried away on steel choice. Nice Hartshead and mince pie image.

Onebigbill Onebigbill - Very nice Hartshead still life, Bill.

@black mamba - :D

Prester John Prester John - AC looks great in your image, Vince.

Brookes & Crookes

Thanks Harvey :) Yeah, could be! :D It's kind of put me off muffins, the rest of the pack went in the bin o_O Thank you for the kind words on my pics, I always enjoy seeing your lovely Brookes & Crookes :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had a great weekend, because Monday is here :eek: ;) Have a good week folks :thumbsup:

YvyL5xo.jpg

A beard/shaving discussion in the Mugshots thread made me think of shaving with one of my straight razors this morning :)

pFXKlkE.jpg

4c3HRqI.jpg

A decent shave, but I have to say, I don't think it's any closer than I get with my open-comb DE razor and a Feather blade. Of course my technique is rusty, must be at least a year since I last shaved with a straight razor.

Tending to my flock.
FWGBE4L.jpg

2TJnJUN.jpg

You know a really interesting experiment would be to see if those birds have begun to associate your lambsfoot knives with food.

That looks ace David, let me know! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'm trying to clear my fridge out mate, I reckon you'd have hated these too ;) :D :thumbsup:

LxMrEOZ.jpg

TYsptiK.jpg

6nSSjSI.jpg

DIsl3Jv.jpg

Yip. Your right. I'd rather drink water. :D
The Barley Wine was 'ok', but I wouldn't buy it again and it wasn't worth the price I paid for it. :rolleyes:

...and that it's good steel, sharpens up alright, and cuts well.

And that's all anyone needs really innit. :):thumbsup:

Brookes & Crookes

Lovely old knife. :thumbsup:

When I was a boy, tangerines were very traditional here at Christmas, not so much now. Quality photo Bill :thumbsup:

Still are in our house.:thumbsup:
6dmeGFP.jpg

A beard/shaving discussion in the Mugshots thread made me think of shaving with one of my straight razors this morning :)

pFXKlkE.jpg

4c3HRqI.jpg

A decent shave, but I have to say, I don't think it's any closer than I get with my open-comb DE razor and a Feather blade. Of course my technique is rusty, must be at least a year since I last shaved with a straight razor.
The three things that I try to practice for blade shaving; Technique, technique, and technique. I no longer use a straight razor because I don't believe in self sacrifice :eek::eek: . However, the single and double blade razors I own and use still offer plenty of blood letting opportunities :D.

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Back