Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

We are indeed, thanks Jack. I haven't done anything exciting with it, just opened a couple of packages and peeled an orange, but I find it's the mundane that helps me get to know a knife.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Hopefully your day gets better sir.

That's good to hear Willie, thank you very much, I sure hope so! :eek: :D Enjoy your Sunday :thumbsup:

Annoyingly, the Double Post Gremlins have made a return visit o_O

I'm still mopping up mince-pies round here at Grumble Towers ;) They're store-bought, but very tasty. I bought 2 dozen for my guests, and I think I've ended up having to eat more than a dozen myself :rolleyes: It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it ;) :thumbsup:

EpoBCSH.jpg

The first bite, I hit a stone in one of the muffins, and broke a dental crown :mad: Took this pic just before o_O Have a great Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:
Oh no! Not a great way to start your day. Hope it gets better for you, Jack.

it's good steel, sharpens up alright, and cuts well.
Do we really need more than that? ;):D

Oh no! Not a great way to start your day. Hope it gets better for you, Jack.

Do we really need more than that? ;):D

Thank you John, it hasn't got any worse at least ;) :thumbsup:

I don't think we do :) Stan Shaw gets really exasperated about being asked what steel he uses! :D :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians

Nice pic John :) :thumbsup:

These little seedless tangerines are sure small but oh so tasty for breakfast...and healthy too. My HHB (and me) will make short work of them for sure.
View attachment 1259678

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

When I was a boy, tangerines were very traditional here at Christmas, not so much now. Quality photo Bill :thumbsup:

More fantastic pics Dan :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack !
The first bite, I hit a stone in one of the muffins, and broke a dental crown :mad:
Oh man ! No fun
I hope your dentist can fix it without too much trouble ! It happened to me too eating almonds.

CelloDan CelloDan raided the crèche - well worth the effort Dan. :thumbsup:
How did you know @RayseM ? :D

Good Morning Guardians

Your gardening skills are way better than mine John :D
Keep it up !

These little seedless tangerines are sure small but oh so tasty for breakfast...and healthy too. My HHB (and me) will make short work of them for sure.
View attachment 1259678

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg
Love this pic :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks Jack !

Oh man ! No fun
I hope your dentist can fix it without too much trouble ! It happened to me too eating almonds.

How did you know @RayseM ? :D

Your gardening skills are way better than mine John :D
Keep it up !

Love this pic :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Dan, I hope so, it's a very simple crown right at the back. It actually came out a few weeks back, and I don't think he fixed it properly. I had the same dentist for decades, but he retired last year, and I'm still trying to find another decent one :( It's happened quite a few times during my life o_O

<insert grumble voice> Dang modern knife trends!!!

Thanks, Jack. :)

Thanks, Dan. :)

More like, "What do they mean, 'What sort of steel is it?'? It's GOOD steel!" :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Nice pic Dave, hope you enjoyed the match :thumbsup:

Hope you're getting on well together Willie :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) LOL! I like your philosophy Harvey :D That's a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, I'm afraid my Sunday hasn't started out too good :( I picked up some muffins on the way home last night, and thought I'd toast a couple with cheese for breakfast. The first bite, I hit a stone in one of the muffins, and broke a dental crown :mad: Took this pic just before o_O Have a great Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

IQnrLjU.jpg
Sorry about the mishap, Jack. Is it common to find stones in muffins in England? I never heard of such a thing.

Back