Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

I must be getting old. I read all that and went "huh?". :D
:eek: :thumbsup: :D

I was in a shooting league with South Yorkshire's finest many years ago, and even their A Team were notorious for not being able to hit a barn door :rolleyes: I doubt many criminals have had any target practice at all though o_O
:rolleyes: :D

Talking of mayhem, this is for JohnDF JohnDF - Intergalactic Space Teenagers D.R. and Quinch get a Lambsfoot! :eek: :cool: :D :thumbsup:

asbNHVM.jpg
Looking good Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Stripey Stag Perfection. :cool::thumbsup:

Hope you can find some entertaining things to do at home.

That must of been quite a line of pick-ups out in those tomotoes.
No, Just us. Not too many towns people showed there faces anywhere near that place. ;)

I hope we're not going to get an outbreak of easy-open notches o_O
Dang Kids! Next thing ya know they'll be drilling holes for thumb studs. :eek: ;):D

It's nice to see that teenagers of all species are pretty much the same... messy, messy, messy. :D

You couldn't paint more perfect stripes.
Hope all the tests turn out well for you. :)

It's done, and you remember that knife, with the pen blade covering the main nick. it would have been hard to make it worse than it was.

How could I forget Jer?! :eek: :D ;) :thumbsup:

Looking good Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Hope you can find some entertaining things to do at home.

Thanks John :thumbsup: I got an update saying they'd be here by 1.00pm. Well, it's 1.30pm now o_O

Good Morning Guardians
Busy day ahead with teaching and meetings...

Hope everything goes well John, interesting photo there :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! Y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

49727454932_eb720d35e3_o_d.jpg

You too one, great to see your special Big 'Un :thumbsup:

I got an update saying they'd be here by 1.00pm. Well, it's 1.30pm now
At least they give you a time. Here they say they'll be there between the hours of 10:00 and 3:00, so you have to wait all day.

interesting photo there :thumbsup:
My Lamb is sitting on top of a bunch of leather working tools. :cool::thumbsup:

At least they give you a time. Here they say they'll be there between the hours of 10:00 and 3:00, so you have to wait all day.

My Lamb is sitting on top of a bunch of leather working tools. :cool::thumbsup:

Yeah, they gave me a time of between 8.00am and 1.00pm, but it's 2.45pm now, and they still haven't come! o_O

Nice background :cool: :thumbsup:

Amazon :mad: They're now saying they tried to deliver my parcel at 11.45am! I've been sat next to the window all day! o_O I gave their driver a £5 tip last week. He'll be getting a 'tip' tomorrow too, but I'm going to have to wait in again :mad:
I swear they report it "Tried to deliver" to cover their own mistakes. :mad: Hopefully you can get by for one more day. :)

Off to Wound Care again today - Yippee!!!!!:eek: After Wound Care we're going grocery shopping and if we get disoriented, we just might have to call out for help and directions so, I'm going to be prepared for that.:rolleyes:

LB5xSnN.jpg

Cell phone signals are spotty in this area:thumbsdown: so a compass is a must.:eek:

Imagine what they were like back in the days before dedicated AR teams, they weren't even guaranteed to get issued the same handgun :rolleyes: There was a British gun magazine called Handgunner, which exposed how the first heavily armed cops at Heathrow Airport were issued with the ridiculous H&K MP5K, rather than the similarly-named, but mechanically very different MP5. This was because the Home Secretary at the time was impressed by the SAS in the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege, demanded the police get some of the same guns for use at Heathrow, and they ordered the wrong model! :rolleyes: Thankfully they never sprayed any holiday-makers :eek:

That's hilarious but what you'd expect isn't it. I say bring back the good old days. I was watching an episode of the 'Sweeney' a couple of weeks ago, were they'd cornered the shooter in an old factory. So the 'armed response' was called in. They screech up in a MKII Cortina, two bobbies jump out, grab a couple of SMLE's off the back seat and run in. :D

Nice pic Jose. :thumbsup:

A dremel. I happened to have a drum just the right size.

Thanks Jer, just curious. Don't want to do it myself. :thumbsup:

Just the swayback today as I've done absolutely nothing other than mess with this thing and watch Raiders of the Lost Ark. :thumbsup:
znS6Ygz.jpg

That bread looks delicious. The knives make the picture even nicer!
Gracias Les :) We are attempting to ration it so it lasts a bit longer lol
Very nice bread Dan! And of course the lambs too! :thumbsup: :D
Thank you Ron :)
You’re incredible Dan! Looks fantastic!
Coming from you it means a lot Dave !, your comment made my day yesterday :thumbsup::)
Thanks again for helping me get started on this journey :thumbsup:
( my wife now wants me to get another dutch oven so I can bake even more in less time :D, she put a loaf in the freezer and is booking my next bake day on my calendar )
Great photo Dan, that bread looks fantastic, nice to see it's well-guarded! :D I have just had my sourdough toast :) :thumbsup:
Thank you my friend :) , yes well guarded indeed :thumbsup: :D

Thank you Dan. Your photography is much appreciated my friend
Welcome and thank you for the kind words my friend:)

Good day Guardians !

Owl feather ? (we checked pics on the web and it does look like it)
kbPskL2.jpg

eX3zqDh.jpg

Back