Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thank you, Jack. :)

We are all in the process of coming up with three different plans for school next year...
Plan A: We all get to go back to school with no restrictions.
Plan B: We rotate students, some in-person and some on-line to keep social distancing.
Plan C: We are back to 100% on-line distance learning (the worst option).

JohnDF JohnDF - Last night I saw on the news that the University of California has canceled all classes next year - i.e. UCSF, UCChico, UCLong Beach, UCLA. What a load of crap!! One of my granddaughters goes to UC Long Beach and next year would have been her senior year. She's beside herself this morning.

They don't require a face mask at Wound Care but when I go to the hospital for labs or the clinic for a look-see by my doctor, I have to wear a face mask.:eek: My niece made Cindy and I cloth face masks but I bought some paper surgical face masks so we'd have some in each vehicle for unforeseen needs. These face mask came in yesterday's mail. They are well constructed with good materials.:thumbsup:. Gee, I wonder where they were made?????;) I'm sure it says where on the packaging - I just can't read it!!!!:rolleyes:

Sx6eY7O.jpg

Lovely Charlie Lamb, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks John! :)

Such a great-looking knife :) Well done Charlie! :cool: :thumbsup:
Yessiree Jack! Well done Charlie! :thumbsup: :D

It looks like our baking schedule has fallen out of sync by a day, but I also upped production and baked two loaves for the first time this morning. One for my wife and me and one for a neighbor. I should've thought to have a lambsfoot per loaf like you did, but I'd say the Hartshead counts as a bit more than one. :)

vu6PPlkh.jpg

acQOt9Sh.jpg
Nice loaves Dan! Good to see your Rosewood Hartshead too! :thumbsup: :)

marvellous monochrome image there :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack.

Yes, I guess he can just go sunbathing in one of the gardens the tax-payer provides for his use :rolleyes:
What a nice fantasy place to live. Having the proper ID vignette was a good chuckle.

Modoc ED Modoc ED - Good to hear your progress, Ed.

Good Afternoon Guardians.

A 1-XL and a Strawberry POP Tart. Despite the burnt toasting failure, it tasted just like I rembered it from long ago.

18E31AA1-55F3-4F15-BF46-8B827B01435D_zpsps8yhkjk.jpeg

A question for the membership committee:
If someone was to reprofile the blade on say a large MAM sheepsfoot friction folder (with no blade lock) to a lambsfoot profile, would that enable me ... I mean that someone ... to join the guardians?

Speaking of positions, have any of you ever shook hands with a Sir, or a Baron, or Lord or anything like that? I only ask because I have. I shook hands with The Right Honourable The Lord Browne of Madingley when he was still CEO of BP. If you look him up on Wikipedia you will see he was head of BP who merged with Amoco Oil Company while I was working for them. Also in that article you will see that there was an explosion at the Texas City, TX plant that killed 15 people and injured more than 170 including me. I was just across the street from the source of the explosion. Anyway, he came over pretty soon after that and shook hands and said a few words with everyone in our control room. That explosion was on my birthday and I can tell you that it wasn’t all that much fun to be blown ten or fifteen feet through the air. Anyway, he was a small guy with a little scrawny hand.

A question for the membership committee:
If someone was to reprofile the blade on say a large MAM sheepsfoot friction folder (with no blade lock) to a lambsfoot profile, would that enable me ... I mean that someone ... to join the guardians?

No, this thread is for people who have, and appreciate Lambsfoot knives. They're inexpensive, accessible knives, but modding the blade of a knife, which has no other characteristics in common with a traditional Lambsfoot knife, will not make it a Lambsfoot. Better to leave it as it is.

No, this thread is for people who have, and appreciate Lambsfoot knives. They're inexpensive, accessible knives, but modding the blade of a knife, which has no other characteristics in common with a traditional Lambsfoot knife, will not make it a Lambsfoot. Better to leave it as it is.
Thank you, young Sir.
I do appreciate the Lambsfoot, I just can't seem to find any for sale at a price I can afford.
I'll get lost now.

Back