Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. K33ncutter

K33ncutter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2020
    I just knew you had been hobnobbing with the rich and famous over there. :p I ended up having to have 3 discs in my neck fused a few months later but the doctor did a good job on me.

Dang terrorists! :mad: Glad you weren’t hurt badly in the explosion.

Sweet knife. I love Damascus and those covers are nice too!

I am with you on the allergy season thing.

This German beer stein was given to me by my son. He was stationed in Naples, Italy for a while when he was in the Navy and he and his wife traveled around to as many countries as they could while he was over there.
    [​IMG]

2. r redden

r redden Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 23, 2015
    [​IMG]

3. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Yes, very cute and fun to play with. :cool::thumbsup:

No big deal.
    Thanks, Jack. :)

Peek-a-boo. :D:thumbsup:

It's like having a mild cold that lasts for two months.

Everything about that picture says... Keep your hands off my magazines. :D

4. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    "Havin' a cuppa" with Chuck and RALF on the deck this morning.

[​IMG]

Crazy Canuck, Pàdruig, WHT and 11 others like this.
  5. WhittlinAway

WhittlinAway Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Good morning, Guardians! I hope that everyone finds a little spark of spirit-lifting delight today.

[​IMG]

TFBraden, Crazy Canuck, donn and 14 others like this.
  6. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    LOL! I'm glad I didn't have to hobnob with the Earl of Wharncliffe when he was locked-up! :eek: :D Sorry to hear that, I'm glad the op went OK, I know it can be a tricky one :thumbsup:

That fancy stein and your fancy Lambsfoot go together well Les :) I don't blame your son, great to have the opportunity :) My dad did his 'National Service' (post-WW2 conscription) in Germany, but they were paid so little, he could barely afford to leave the base :rolleyes: A friend of mine visited Naples last year, said some of it was beautiful, but some of it was straight out of Gomorrah! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Great pic Randy, you have quite the Lambsfoot collection there my friend, very impressive :) :thumbsup:

Must be great hanging out with those guys :) :thumbsup:

Very good Greg :D Cool pic :cool: That's very attractive horn :) Nice to see one of @Pàdruig 's great Guardian slips too :) :thumbsup:

Talking of terrorists! :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    TFBraden, Crazy Canuck, donn and 13 others like this.
  7. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    New day and headed to Wound Care again today.:eek: Oh joy:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

8. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Thanks. That's the one you sent in the blue soap dish. It seems a little more traditional than the shiny sway-back.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not finding the dishes too onerous, really. With just me here, I'm running the dishwasher maybe once or twice a week. I've started rinsing things and putting them in the washer instead of leaving a knife and plate on the counter to re-use all day. Gives me more counter space.

9. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Good luck Ed, they must like you there ;) Nice Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Oh yes! :D If there had been a Guardians knife this year, I was going to send them out in traditional bamboo tea holders :(

[​IMG]
    Nice to see Old Toffee Wings Jer, I'm afraid that the only dishwasher at Grumble Towers is me! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

10. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    That tea canister would have been nice.
    The dishwasher is the one appliance I could most easily do without, except I guess I would have to towel-dry the dishes because of my limited drainer space.
    And it has a sanitizing cycle, which is important if you have a day care center.
    [​IMG]

11. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Good luck, ED. Hope it's painless. :)

12. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    I’ll take a big’un on most days and be quite happy Jack. ;) The grandmothers from that generation knew how to make delicious food with what ever they were fortunate to have available. The sweetness spread on a good toasted slice makes for a very satisfying snack or even a light meal! :thumbsup: Pam and I are doing well Jack! We’re still not venturing out unless it’s totally necessary. The days of getting out just to be out are over, at least for the foreseeable future. :( I’m glad I could make you smile my friend. You’ve provided so many things that make me smile! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks John! :)

Beautiful photo John! :thumbsup: :)

Oh my Vince! Spam and eggs, a meal from Whataburger for supper and homemade cookies! OMG! I’d give a C-Note for a meal from Whataburger! :D That’s my absolute favorite fast food restaurant! The closest one to my house is Trussville, Alabama. It’s over 360 miles round trip! :(

Thanks Bill! :)

Nice stein there Les! :thumbsup:

Randy it’s so good to see you posting my friend! :thumbsup: You’ve got a nice group of lambs there! :)

Looking good Jeff! :)

Nice Horn on your Lambsfoot there Greg! :)

13. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Thank you, Ron. :)

chuck4570 and Half/Stop like this.
  14. Wild Ben

Wild Ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2016
    IMG_2336.JPG Today's harvest! Gotten a lot of this tasty green stuff out of the garden this spring. The Waynorth looking cavalier as usual.

TFBraden, Crazy Canuck, donn and 18 others like this.
  15. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Hi Dennis.:) Thank you for the nice words also thank you for the peak at part of your spread. Really fine images. Be safe, my friend.

Good Afternoon Guardians.
    [​IMG]

TFBraden, Crazy Canuck, donn and 17 others like this.
  16. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Thanks, Jack and Ron, I managed to get a few moments outside between rain showers.

Half/Stop, Jack Black and chuck4570 like this.
  17. JohnDF

May 14, 2018
    Wowza... :eek:

mitch4ging and chuck4570 like this.
  18. K33ncutter

K33ncutter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2020
    Super nice!

chuck4570 likes this.
  19. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Nice-looking asparagus, Ben!! My fave spring vegetable!! We only have lettuce this year, 4 different kinds!!

Wild Ben, Jack Black and chuck4570 like this.
  20. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    [QUOTE="cigarrodog, post:

Good Afternoon Guardians.
    [​IMG]QUOTE] Still the best Lambfoot portrait artist!!!:eek:
    Another nice one, Harvey!!:cool: