Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

[QUOTE="cigarrodog, post:

Good Afternoon Guardians.
5A551706-03C6-4685-8AD1-57E14D5295AE_zpsclbhxdmg.jpeg
QUOTE] Still the best Lambfoot portrait artist!!!:eek:
Another nice one, Harvey!!:cool:

That tea canister would have been nice.
The dishwasher is the one appliance I could most easily do without, except I guess I would have to towel-dry the dishes because of my limited drainer space.
And it has a sanitizing cycle, which is important if you have a day care center.
aiWmuJ1.jpg

It's a shame, I have a whole bedroom full of packaging! :rolleyes: Cool pic Jer :) :thumbsup:

I’ll take a big’un on most days and be quite happy Jack. ;) The grandmothers from that generation knew how to make delicious food with what ever they were fortunate to have available. The sweetness spread on a good toasted slice makes for a very satisfying snack or even a light meal! :thumbsup: Pam and I are doing well Jack! We’re still not venturing out unless it’s totally necessary. The days of getting out just to be out are over, at least for the foreseeable future. :( I’m glad I could make you smile my friend. You’ve provided so many things that make me smile! :) :thumbsup:

Yes indeed Ron, provisions had to go a long way in those days :) I've just had some PB on toasted sourdough ;) Same here Ron, I've been to a small supermarket 3 or 4 times since the lock-down here. Thanks a lot pal :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1340126 Today's harvest! Gotten a lot of this tasty green stuff out of the garden this spring. The Waynorth looking cavalier as usual.

Nice photo Ben :) Even @r8shell's 'Asparagus of Death' pics haven't put me off asparagus! :D :thumbsup:

Good Afternoon Guardians.
5A551706-03C6-4685-8AD1-57E14D5295AE_zpsclbhxdmg.jpeg

Outstanding Harvey :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack and Ron, I managed to get a few moments outside between rain showers.

That's good to hear Jeff, hope the weather is better today :) :thumbsup:

Taking my HartsHead for a ride today!!;)View attachment 1340303 View attachment 1340304 View attachment 1340305
Still no barber open,:D but I bought a few veggies for soup!!:p

Fantastic photos Charlie :) It's great to see you looking so well, and I love your trike, I wouldn't mind one of those myself :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Working around the fire pit after work today, had a tree limb fall across it so need to rebuild it.
View attachment 1340312

I'm glad nobody was sitting underneath it! :eek: Spent last night sat round my pal's fire-pit :thumbsup:

Good Evening Guardians and anyone else looking in.

Off to Klamath Falls, Oregon very, very early tomorrow for one of my doctors to give me a look-see. So here's my post for tomorrow AM.

Qxib0kI.jpg

Safe journey Ed, and I hope everything is all as it should be :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians, I just had time to make my brief previous post to catch the 'Good Morning' slot, but it is afternoon now. I spent yesterday evening sat round the fire-pit with a pal down the road, plenty of heat from the fire, and I was well wrapped-up. I took a folding chair with me, and it was only when I got home that I realised that I had only had two layers of cloth under my backside, and my legs and lower back were very cold. I put the heating on, and went to bed, but woke up at 5.00am shivering, and no amount of extra bedding seemed to warm me up. I had a couple of hours like that, and was feeling pretty rotten, then I broke out into a cold sweat, which I still have. I've been very careful over the past few weeks, so think it is just a chill, but I may not be here as much as usual today. I'm going to go and take a hot bath. Hope everyone is doing OK, and that you have a good day :) :thumbsup:

RpxpGTb.jpg

Off to Klamath Falls, Oregon very, very early tomorrow for one of my doctors to give me a look-see.
Hope it's a good visit, ED.

I put the heating on, and went to bed, but woke up at 5.00am shivering, and no amount of extra bedding seemed to warm me up. I had a couple of hours like that, and was feeling pretty rotten, then I broke out into a cold sweat, which I still have. I've been very careful over the past few weeks, so think it is just a chill, but I may not be here as much as usual today.
Hope you're feeling back to normal soon, Jack.

It's a shame, I have a whole bedroom full of packaging! :rolleyes: Cool pic Jer :) :thumbsup:

Yes indeed Ron, provisions had to go a long way in those days :) I've just had some PB on toasted sourdough ;) Same here Ron, I've been to a small supermarket 3 or 4 times since the lock-down here. Thanks a lot pal :) :thumbsup:

Nice photo Ben :) Even @r8shell's 'Asparagus of Death' pics haven't put me off asparagus! :D :thumbsup:

Outstanding Harvey :cool: :thumbsup:

That's good to hear Jeff, hope the weather is better today :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic photos Charlie :) It's great to see you looking so well, and I love your trike, I wouldn't mind one of those myself :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'm glad nobody was sitting underneath it! :eek: Spent last night sat round my pal's fire-pit :thumbsup:

Safe journey Ed, and I hope everything is all as it should be :thumbsup:

Hello Guardians, I just had time to make my brief previous post to catch the 'Good Morning' slot, but it is afternoon now. I spent yesterday evening sat round the fire-pit with a pal down the road, plenty of heat from the fire, and I was well wrapped-up. I took a folding chair with me, and it was only when I got home that I realised that I had only had two layers of cloth under my backside, and my legs and lower back were very cold. I put the heating on, and went to bed, but woke up at 5.00am shivering, and no amount of extra bedding seemed to warm me up. I had a couple of hours like that, and was feeling pretty rotten, then I broke out into a cold sweat, which I still have. I've been very careful over the past few weeks, so think it is just a chill, but I may not be here as much as usual today. I'm going to go and take a hot bath. Hope everyone is doing OK, and that you have a good day :) :thumbsup:

RpxpGTb.jpg
[Stay safe Jack! Get better quickly./QUOTE]

Stay safe Jack! Get better quickly.

Thanks Charlie. I'm glad to see you on a 3-wheeler:thumbsup:. Less likely to get scraped elbows and scraped knees on one of those.:eek::)
Hmm. I hauled one of my bikes out of the back of the garage, but only just found my good tire-pump, so I don't know yet if I'll be able to ride it.

've been very careful over the past few weeks, so think it is just a chill, but I may not be here as much as usual today. I'm going to go and take a hot bath. Hope everyone is doing OK, and that you have a good day :) :thumbsup:
And drink some hot tea.
Nobody has to tell you that most hypothermia happens in temperatures way above freezing.

Last edited:
Back