Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning Guardians and all. Had a marvelous Christmas and I hope you all did too:thumbsup:. Have to take my youngest daughter to the airport today for her trip back home in Venice, Southern California. Sure was great seeing her :Dand sad seeing her leave:(. I will have my trusty HHB with me today to remind me of the good things in life. Recycled photo I'm afraid.
IMG_2730.JPG

Hoping your back gives you some relief soon Jack !

I took this pics exactly one years ago while visiting family for the holidays. I remember being amused ( it does not take much to amuse me lol ) by the fact that I was walking in London, by the shores of the Thames river with a lambsfoot in my pockets ;):D

Sadly, no trips this year to visit our family but we had a good time though.

5YpJejI.jpg

B8LqtAe.jpg

9Q3l0RP.jpg

sMOXmkL.jpg

Thanks a lot Dan :) That's pretty cool :cool: They're great pics too :) :thumbsup:

I hope the rest will do your back some good, Jack.

Boxing Day is my favorite holiday. I usually have had my fill of holiday socializing and look forward to a day to stay home alone in my "jammies", eat leftovers, read, play with new toys, etc. Of course, this being the Year of Covid, there was a lot less socializing, but I plan to continue my tradition, nonetheless. Some day-drinking might be in order, but I'll wait until after lunch. ;)

I actually did get to see a smaller group of the usual crowd yesterday, since we had a nice sunny day of 70 degree temperatures, and met up in the backyard for food and gift exchanges.

I've still got some Hendersons in the fridge, and will find out how it tastes on leftover turkey and stuffing.

PXN8jT3.jpg

Thanks Rachel, I hope so. I think the stretching I've been doing might not have been the best idea in this particular case. I'll see how it goes over the next couple of days :thumbsup:

I like your plans, and hope the Henderson's works :) :thumbsup:

I liked Vince's poster for the boxing day reference, was very clever. BUT i could not be outdone, after all, although we have something in common, i am his elder.:rolleyes::D. So i rifled through some of my old collections and found this. Have a good BOXING day.:thumbsup::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.;)

removed.png

It was a good build-up mate ;) :thumbsup:

Lots of use today!
yS9S3XY.jpg

Good to see you're eating well Dave ;) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope you all had a good Boxing Day, and that if there was any actual boxing, it was a clean fight :rolleyes: My apologies again for my limited participation at the moment, hoping to at least be able to edit in a pic at some point. Have a good day Guardians :thumbsup:

You just do what you have to do to get back on deck, Me and Vince will take the wheel while you come good.:D:D:D:rolleyes::thumbsup:;).

Thanks a lot pal :D :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my Rosewood Big 'Un today :) Despite the rather uninspiring title, I'm enjoying this tome I was gifted for Christmas. I dare say, some of you here are familiar with it :thumbsup:

IMG_20201227_091006985.jpg IMG_20201227_091040532.jpg

Thanks a lot pal :D :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my Rosewood Big 'Un today :) Despite the rather uninspiring title, I'm enjoying this tome I was gifted for Christmas. I dare say, some of you here are familiar with it :thumbsup:

View attachment 1480191 View attachment 1480192

I have that book in a Nabat Books edition dated 2000. It is quite a good read. I have read it a few times, most recently a couple of years ago.

The name didn’t ring a bell. I am more likely to think of another Jack Black, of “Kung Fu Panda” fame.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black

I have that book in a Nabat Books edition dated 2000. It is quite a good read. I have read it a few times, most recently a couple of years ago.

The name didn’t ring a bell. I am more likely to think of another Jack Black, of “Kung Fu Panda” fame.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black

I am enjoying it Henry, not least for the interesting language :thumbsup:

In this case, I think it may have been a pseudonym. There are a few of us. A shame the short fat one became so well known, he has been something of a curse on my life these past 20 years o_O :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians and all. Sunny morning but cold out:). 30 degrees F here in North Carolina:eek:...not as bad as other parts of the USA but still chilly. Received news that another friend of mine (in Pennsylvania) came down with Covid and is in bad shape.:eek::( In the hospital and intensive care and no one can go in and visit him, not even his worried wife. :thumbsdown: What a terrible disease this is. Looking forward to get my vaccine.:thumbsup:
Jack Black Jack Black sorry that you are still ailing - hope your back quiets down soon. :thumbsup:
Keeping my HHB close to me this week.
IMG_2656.JPG

Good morning Guardians and all. Sunny morning but cold out:). 30 degrees F here in North Carolina:eek:...not as bad as other parts of the USA but still chilly. Received news that another friend of mine (in Pennsylvania) came down with Covid and is in bad shape.:eek::( In the hospital and intensive care and no one can go in and visit him, not even his worried wife. :thumbsdown: What a terrible disease this is. Looking forward to get my vaccine.:thumbsup:
Jack Black Jack Black sorry that you are still ailing - hope your back quiets down soon. :thumbsup:
Keeping my HHB close to me this week.
View attachment 1480239

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend Bill, I hope he's going to be OK :thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words, that's a great photo of your Hartshead Barlow :) :thumbsup:

Welcome and thank you Bill, your are very kind !
Happy New Year my friend !

Recycled pics from last skating season. Today they posted that the trails are just abut to open, hopefully tomorrow :thumbsup::)

FPpuPZS.jpg

yzQjXpx.jpg

JACZVe6.jpg

Excellent pics Dan, I hope you have some great skating adventures this season :) :thumbsup:

Back